Uh...hi?

10k holy schist

Thanks so much guys!!!!!

"Order, my Lord." Max bowed. The others quickly did the same, going on their knees.

"Hello, my trusted assistant." Order said cooly. Percy stared at the figure, which looked too much like a posh businessman, only with a face that looked like Chaos' galaxy but with a white void. He suddenly imagined the primordial speaking in a British accent, which made him almost smile.

"Uh, sorry to crash this whole formality thing, but you're Order?" Percy bit his lip as he took a closer look at the crisp suit. "Huh, makes sense."

"Percy Jackson." Order glanced at Percy with his glowing white eyes, sarcasm lacing his tone. "What an honor."

"Uh..." Percy stood there awkwardly, not really knowing how to react. "Hi?"

"You must greet my master with respect, Jackson!" Max said angrily. Percy did his wolf-stare at the son of Athena.

"No thanks, I'm good." He smirked. "Like I'll listen to you."

"Perseus, now is NOT a good time to anger another powerful deity." Kelli hissed. "You've already done that to the Olympians."

"Shush, Kelli." Percy ordered. Heh. Ordered. "What did you mean by giving me this cloak? Akhlys did."

"Oh, you mortals are so adorable with your ignorance." Order cooed. "Akhlys never gave you that. I did."

"You disguised yourself as her just to give me an untraceable cloak?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Why on earth would you do that?"

"Because," Order sniffed. "There needs to be balance in the world. There is Chaos, but then there's never Chaos without Order. Unfortunately, he is my older brother, and he keeps teasing me about being 'more dignified and wiser.' Bah! I am literally Order, and he is Chaos!" He had a tone of disgust, and if he had a face, it would probably be screwed up in annoyance.

"So you gave me a cloak just to make order in the world?" Percy repeated. "How does that work? All I've caused is chaos!"

"The Olympians have been ruling far too long. We have needed order on this planet for thousands of years, and the gods are preventing that. So I have decided to rule the world by my own hand."

"What about Kronos?" Percy ventured. Order gagged.

"Oh, bloody hell, no. The Titans are just going to destroy the world." He folded his hands behind his back. "I just need to wage war against Chaos' army, and then I'll be free to rule the world with peace and harmony."

"That's what Chaos wants, too!" Luke shouted. "He thinks there's too much chaos in the world!"

"But is he defending the gods or the Titans?" Order countered. "He's defending the gods, isn't he?" Luke shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes."

"I knew it." The primordial clenched his fist. "He's defending his idiot descendants. I just say we kill them all!"

"You call that order?" Annabeth frowned. "That's just making more Chaos!"

"Do not contradict me, daughter of Athena." Order snapped. "I have to power to disintegrate you with a mere thought, so shut your trap." Percy fingered his jet-black cloak, thoughts racing through his mind.

"So, you gave me this cloak just so I could cause chaos and then you could make order?" He scratched his head in confusion. "What's the point of that?"

"No, you made order by countering it with chaos." Order corrected.

"That makes absolutely no sense." Jason noted.

"Nothing makes sense." Leo did jazz hands. "Surprise, surprise!"

"Shut up, Leo." Annabeth huffed. "You're too joking in the worst moments." Percy rolled his eyes.

"So, why are you here?" He asked Order.

"To recruit you to my army." Order replied smoothly. "You are on the wrong side, Percy Jackson. Come with me and taste the true flavor of victory!"

"Me personally, I really like chocolate ice cream." Percy shrugged. "I don't think they have 'victory' ice cream though...interesting choice, though."

"Do not play smart with me, puny mortal!" Order roared. Percy grinned cheekily.

"You want to kill me, but you really do want me in your little army, don't you? Is that why you can't kill me?" He smirked. "Honestly, I don't see it. Go ahead and kill me, although Kronos would need a new host. Eh. I don't really care." Order fumed and mumbled something incoherently under his breath.

"You're on the losing side, Percy." Max said. "I don't want you to be killed along with those losers and die an unfaithful death. You can become immortal with us, never have to worry about being kicked out or betrayed." He offered a hand.

"Uh, no thanks." Percy backed away. "I very politely decline your offer."

"I'm afraid that isn't an option." Order said coldly.

"Then why'd you give me a choice in the first place?" Percy there his hands up in the air with exasperation. "Jeez. Mood swings and unreliable information? I'd rather join Tartarus."

"You won't regret it." Max promised. Percy snorted.

"Oh yeah, I'll regret it. Especially if it makes me turn into an idiot like you." He curled his lip in disgust. "What's the difference between me not being in your army anyways? It's not like I can destroy Olympus."

"You're literally nicknamed the bane of Olympus, Percy." Luke sighed.

"What about Bessie??" Percy asked, sounding genuinely worried about her. "Is he ok?"

"He's fine." Order dismissed the topic with a wave of his hand. "The tank Hephaestus made is nothing for me but I'm just too lazy to break it."

"Of course you are." Percy muttered.

"So it's just easier to recruit you." He continued. Percy crossed his arms, thinking.

"Ok, let me get this straight." He held up his hand. "You're saying that recruiting me, a stubborn, sassy, independent, and very difficult  idiot over killing a vulnerable serpent cow which I am very against, let me add since Bessie is my bestie that's just floating around in a fragile tank."

"Pretty much." Order shrugged. "So, what do you say?" Percy scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"You won't regret it, Percy." Max encouraged.

"Nope." He leaned on his sword. "Hard pass. But I might be thinking about it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and have a meeting with the Olympians. Ciao." And he disappeared into the air like vapor without another word.