WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT SERIOUS?!

Chorused gasps echoed throughout the Big House as the arrow harmlessly bounced off of Agnostos' chest.

"What?" He turned around, being met with several open mouths and looks of horror.

"That arrow just..." Will trailed off, still staring at Agnostos.

"Alright, who shot it?" He crossed his arms. When no one answered, he spread his arms out and said, "Come on, I won't hurt you."

"I did." Max stepped forward with a bow and arrow.

"Never mind. I'll hurt you." He unsheathed Sicarius. "You've gone the limit. I've tried to ignore you but being the filthy little bitch you are, I CAN'T FRICKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Max curled his lip.

"You're a traitor to Camp Half-Blood, Agnostos. The prophecy says so!" He pointed a finger at him.

"PROPHECIES HAVE DOUBLE MEANING FOR THE LAST FRICKING TIME, YOU MORON!" He shouted, stepping closer with Sicarius still in his hand.

"How do you know that?" He asked, narrowing his grey eyes at him.

"I've been in prophecies before. Don't bother asking, it'll make me want to kill you, and I really don't, unless you're a certain person named Max Smith or Annabeth Chase." Agnostos pointed the blade at Max's throat.

"See? This monster is a murderer!" He snarled. Agnostos narrowed his eyes, and Mr. D's coke can exploded.

"What the—" Mr. D spluttered as droplets of diet coke splashed onto his face. Agnostos smirked.

"What was that?" Max asked incredulously. "Did you miss me with your oh-so scary sword?" He mocked.

"This oh-so scary sword is about to take your throat out." Agnostos growled, his one green eye glowing eerily as he swiped and parried his way closer to Max.

"Stop! You two, stop!" Chiron commanded. Agnostos ignored him and pressed the blade further into Max's throat.

"Before you disappear, I'd like to tell you who I am." He whispered into the spawn of Athena's ear. Max's eyes widened in fear as scarlet drops of blood trickled down his throat.

"I am Percy Jackson. And the Bane of Olympus will destroy your soul." Percy vaporized Max into some random country, probably Thailand or something and smirked.

"Finally, that brat is taken care of." He sighed and sheathed Sicarius.

"Good job, Agnos." Clarisse punched him on the left arm playfully, unknowingly hitting his Achilles spot.

"Ow!" He clutched it. "Watch it! I have a bruise there!" He added quickly. Clarisse frowned.

"Weakling." She smirked. He scowled at her but didn't really mind the comment. He had other things in to do.

Lost in thought, he walked towards the woods. A bright light suddenly obscured his vision, and when it cleared, he found himself in Olympus.

"Murderer!" Athena pointed at him.

"Excuse me?" He pointed at himself. "Me? A murderer?"

"Yes. You killed my son!" She seethed.

"Your son was a bitch! He deserved it!" He shot back. "Plus, I didn't kill him. I sent him to Thailand or something." She turned gold with a blood rush.

"However, there is a different matter to discuss, though." Hermes said helpfully.

"Agnostos, Kronos has a new ally. Do you have anyone you have in mind?" Zeus asked.

"Oh yes, plenty of people." Agnostos said slyly. "But I don't think they'll have any chance of joining Kronos."

"So, who is it?" Zeus asked frustratingly. "We must know to win this war!"

"I can go find out." He offered.

"Alright. Go if you wish." Zeus waved Agnostos away. He nodded and vapor-travelled to where he found Kronos' sarcophagus.

—Line break—

"Ah, Percy Jackson." Kronos said, his voice stronger than before. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, my lord." Percy pulled down his hood, his one black iris glittering menacingly. Tartarus was in the room, stationed right next to the box. He opened it, and inside, there was a swirling dark liquid. As Percy got closer, he felt as if he was walking through syrup. Time seemed to slow around him, and it got harder to breathe.

"Closer, Perseus..." Kronos hissed. "Closer..." A/N: this sounds weird holy shi

Percy found himself only a few inches away from the sarcophagus when he felt his consciousness get sucked in and his vision was met with black.