ACT ONE: SCENE TWO

♡ CHAOS ENSUES ♡

                                CHAOS ENSUES

   A shiver ran through Chelsea's body as the cold gel was wiped off of her stomach, the woman pulled her shirt down to cover her stomach. "Okay Ms. Anderson, so you are measuring at about thirteen weeks and so far everything looks healthy for both babies, although one baby is slightly smaller than the other but that could most likely be due to how early you are into this pregnancy," The doctor informed the paramedic as she handed her the envelope full of ultrasound scans

   "Jill at the front desk will help you set up your next ultrasound ," she informed the woman, walking her out of the office. Chelsea smiled and thanks her doctor as she walked over to the desk to set up her next appointment.

•••••

   As Chelsea drove to work, her mind was filled with thoughts of the recent ultrasound. Excitement and nervousness filled the woman. She had never wanted to be a mother, she didn't think she would have the time with her job, but as soon as she those two pink lines on that test all the sudden there was nothing else she wanted more.

   Chelsea's parents were both so excited, of course  they wished the circumstances were different but that didn't stop them from immediately buying their daughter mostly everything she would need.

   Chelsea's younger brother, Tyler, seemed unphased but she could tell he was excited when he stared at the ultrasound pictures from Chelsea's first appointment.

   As for Chelsea's team at the one eighteen, they couldn't wait to help her raise a future firefighter as they claimed. A smile lifts onto the brunettes face as she thought about it how loved her two babies were. All of the sudden blue and red lights flashed through Chelsea's rear view mirror, signaling her to pull over.

    Chelsea's heart raced she I rolled down the window, only to be met with a familiar face. It was one of the guys from the bar, the same guy who she hadn't spoken to since that unforgettable night they shared.

   Chelsea and the unnamed officers eyes met, a mixture of surprise and tension hung in the air. Chelsea was so distracted that she almost didn't notice the other officer standing next to him.

   "License and registration ma'am," the woman spoke as Chelsea opened her glove department and pulled out her registration, handing it to the officer and then grabbing her license from her wallet.

  The two officers reviewed her documents, a silence settled between all three of the . Chelsea's mind raced, contemplating whether she should break the ice or let the moment pass. The air was thick with unresolved emotions and unanswered questions. However Chelsea thought against it as it would be awkward with the other officer here.