ACT ONE: BLOOPER FIVE

911, The Rookie, and Criminal Minds Actor Panel
Live Streamed on Youtube, ABC, FOX, and CBS

    Sophia nodded her head as she intently listened to Eric and Angela. The woman wore a baby blue pant suit with beige heels, her legs crossed over the other as she sat in the middle of Angela, who was on her right, and Melissa, who was on her left. Eric sat in front of Angela with Ryan next to him.

The main casts of nine-one- one and the rookie sat on the stage, spread throughout in different spots. They were currently doing a panel in LA. After the first half bed of their respective shows season had finished airing, production thought it would be great publicity to get them to do a panel.

As this was the first time that three networks were doing crossovers. The cast of criminal minds would have also shown up but they were currently filing for a new season so they opted to just send John and Paget.

Sophia momentarily looked away from the two as the noise filled the room. Fans were starting to be let in so they could take their seats. "I think fans will be more excited to see more scenes of you two together," Sophia noted.

Angela hummed in agreement as Eric chuckled. "Yeah but they're also going to be disappointed and mad that it's mostly sad scenes," Eric stated as Angela and Sophia chuckled at well.

After about forty minutes, the fans had been seated and settled in. Sophia and Melissa gave eachother reassuring smiles as an attempt to calm their nerves. This was the first time that such a huge amount of fans had come to see them.

The sixteen Actors/Actresses all felt pride in the work that they had put into their shows. They were excited yet still nervous about the questions that the fans would be asking them.

"The cast of nine one one, we have: Sophia Dempsey, Ryan Guzman, Oliver Stark, Peter Krause, Angela Basset, Aisha Hines, Kenneth Choi, and Jennifer Love Hewitt," Alan, the panel host introduces as they all wave their hands. The fans slightly yell and cheer their actors on causing Sophia's smile to widen.

     "Let's also give a wrack welcome to our cast of The Rookie, Eric Winter, Melissa  O'Neil, Nathan Fillion, Alyssa Diaz, Titus Makin Jr, Shawn Ashmore, Mercedes Mason, and Richard T. Jones," Alan introduces as the fans once again, began to cheer loudly.

   "Last but not least, our two special guests, one who was on nine one one prior to landing another role. Our representative for Criminal minds, John Krasinski and Paget Brewster," Alan point at the two as the fans cheered again. All the actors smiled and  waved at the fans after.

   They were all excited to start answering all the questions that fans had.

  "Alright let's get this party started! Our first question is..."

•••••
WC: 486

- short blooper but i wanted to get it done so we could get into act two again.

- I will make a part two to this eventually!