ACT ONE: BLOOPER FOUR

Season 2, 911 Bloopers
FOX

   "Ma'am can I have you step out of the car please," Melissa said as she stared at in the window of the car as a few seconds later it opened. Sophia stepped out of the car as Eric spoke.

"You realize you just ran through a stop light right?" Eric glared at the woman as Sophia slammed the door. It seemed to be to harshly as the hidden microphone fell out of the car and onto the floor. Melissa tried her best to not break out into laughter as Sophia stared at it wide eyed.

   "She's carrying a weapon!" Eric shouts point the fake gun at her. Everyone dissolves into laughter as Sophia smacked the gun out of his hand. "Okay, I honestly did not mean to slam it that hard though," Sophia looked at Robert, who was today's production manager.

  Robert simply laughed at the woman as they reset the scene, hoping that this next take would be the one.

•••••

Jennifer shook her head with a shook then handed Sophia a pizza box. "I think the boys can make two boxes work between them," she comments walking out of view.

"You heard the lady, mama's going to give you some delicious pizza," Sophia looked at her stomach as she opened the box. However, before they could yell cut, Sophia threw up. Once she was done, the woman grimaced at the sight and sent an apologetic look over towards the crew.

•••••

"Don't you have a copy of the custody agreement?" Sophia asked Ryan, the man winced causing Sophia to narrow her eyes. "There isn't one, we technically never filed for separation either so we're still fully married," Ryan frowned, Sophia made her smile fall down.

Ryan stared at Sophia as they waited for her like but the woman gave a nervous smile. She had forgotten her line, she felt regret as this take had so far been perfect so with quick thinking, she improvised. "Is it too late to pretend to be your wife now?" Sophia sighed as Ryan gave an amused smile.

The producer yells cut right after and Sophia looked at them apologetic. "Sorry guys, I forgot my line," She sighed but was met with a smile. "That was actually really perfect, I think it was better than your original line," Maggie, today's producer, stated causing Sophia to feel better.

•••••

      "They called you already, don't they?" Eric questioned, his voice filled with anger. Sophia gave a meek nod as Ryan sent her a look of betrayal.

   "Just before halloween," Sophia confessed. "Chelsea that was nearly three weeks ago. Are you saying you've been keeping this secret for nearly a month?" Ryan asked angrily.

   "The babies are f-oh!" Sophia paused her sentence as her face looked startled. The producers immediately called cut on the scene as Eric and Ryan looked at her with confusion.

  "Sorry, she kicked my rib," Sophia grimaced as her unborn child once again kicked her rib.

•••••

Sophia smiled at the extra as she handed her a cup, the woman waiting for Ryan to say his line. "Maybe it's the perfect place. We can actually have a conversation that doesn't end up with us in bed," Devin stated causing Oliver, Sophia, and Kenneth to look towards the two with wide eyes.

The extra took that as her cue and walked away while Oliver and Sophia shared an awkward look. However, once their eyes met, the two burst out laughing causing Kenneth to sigh. "I-i'm sorry it's just so awkward," Oliver said between his laughs as he and Sophia held onto eachother.

The two still couldn't believe that this was an actual like and scene that was written and thankfully, this was the first take so that meant they still had a couple more after ruining the first one.

"I mean, who says that at a firehouse you drive," Sophia gasped as she tried to calm her laughter down causing Devin to chuckle as well.

She too felt the scene was a bit extra but knew that it added depth for her and Ryan's characters past. The three laughing actors ignored the way that Ryan and Kenneth rolled their eyes at their behavior.

•••••

Sophia tapped her foot as impatiently as she waited for Eric to come out of his trailer. "Finally," the woman groaned as his trailer door opened. Eric stared at her confused as she dragged him.

She sent the camera a look as if threatening it to be quiet as her and Eric snuck into the set. Today was filming for a scene between Ryan and Oliver, Sophia has the bright idea to scare the two. Shoving Eric into the closet with her, she shooed the camera away as the two began to wait.

Nearly half an hour passed as they waited for the perfect opportunity. "I just... I don't want to see Chelsea get hurt. She's been through a lot," Oliver sighed as he walked closer to the closet.

"It's not my intention to hurt her. I really do have feelings for her Buck, I mean she's carrying one of my babies," Ryan stated as he walked closer to Oliver. As Oliver opened his mouth to say his line, Sophia thought he door open as her and Eric jumped out.

Oliver and Ryan let out screams as they clung to eachother causing Sophia and Eric to burst out laughing. "Oh my god, that was priceless," Eric laughed as he held Sophia. The pregnant woman had peed herself a little from laughing so hard but ignored it.

"You-you should see your faces," Sophia giggle as Ryan and Oliver sent her glares. "Oh, this is war," Ryan declared as Oliver nodded in agreement. Sophia and Eric ignored the tow as they high-fived and walked away.

"I'm pretty sure I peed a little," Sophia embarrassedly admitted. Eric chuckled as he softly patted her back. "You're pregnant, it happens. Let's go get you changed and eat some lunch," Eric stated causing Sophia to send him a smile.

•••••
WC: 1008
- Eric and Sophia's friendship off screen is adorable

- Kind of a boring blooper but i thought it was cute to give some BHS to the show

- Next chapters gonna take a while because I have a complicated plot for it

- As always, leave any ideas you want for these chapters and i'll do my best to write them.