ACT ONE: SCENE THIRTEEN

♡ CHRISTMAS SPIRIT ♡

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

The firehouse was full of Christmas decorations and families as the LAFD Annual Toy drive had started early in the morning. Wyatt and Lily had helped Chelsea decorate and set everything up as she couldn't get on a ladder anymore due to her swollen stomach.

   Unlike halloween, Chelsea loved christmas and everything that went with it. Her family used to always do angel trees and volunteered at the soup kitchen every christmas eve. Unfortunately as she got older, everything would conflict with it and while she still made sure to adopt a couple children from the angel tree, she couldn't volunteer at the soup kitchen as often.

"Here's some hot chocolate and a cookie," Chelsea smiled at the little girl who thanked her as she walked back over to her mother. Chelsea excused herself from Lily as she walked over to the other table where Buck and Chimney stood handing out punch and bags of popcorn

"You did good this job decorating this year, all though I think nothing will top your first year with us," Chimney smiled at the brunette as he thought back to the first every Toy drive he had experienced with Chelsea.

"Nothing will top that year, mostly because I don't think we'll ever be able to have Ryan Reynolds show up again," Chelsea laughed as Buck looked astonished.

"Wait Ryan Reynolds was here? At this fire station, how come you've never mentioned this and how was that even possible ," Buck questions.

"Dad helped Ryan with breech of contract lawsuit a long time ago, he told dad that if he never needed anything to just ask and my first year here I really wanted to impress everyone soo," Chelsea trailed off smiling at the memory.

"So Ryan pulled up to the fire station in not only a new fire truck to the station but a bus full of presents. Less then an hour later we had over a thousand donations. We were so busy that we had to call in nightshift to stay at the firehouse and keep collecting presents so we could go on calls. No one will ever beat the record again," Chimney shakes his head, his hands still hurt when he thought about it. Because of the massive amount of donations, everyone in the firehouse had to help wrap presents throughout the next two days.

Buck looked amazed at the two as he kept asking questions about Ryan, still in disbelief that it had happened. Out of the corner of her eyes, Chelsea spotted Eddie walking over to them. The last month Tim, Eddie, and Chelsea had been in a really good place.

Chelsea's doctors appointments had become a weekly thing as she was getting further along and the doctor didn't want her to go into early labor so the boys had went to every appointment with her. Tim had set up a nursery in his house as Chelsea and Eddie agreed it was better for her to stay at Tim's house after she gave birth since it was closer to the station.