ACT TWO: SCENE FIVE

♡HAPPINESS CAN'T BE BOUGHT♡

           HAPPINESS CAN'T BE BOUGHT

Chelsea hated medical leave, she especially hated how the Chief refused to combine her medical leave with her maternity leave. He felt as if the woman needed extra time to come back to the one eighteen after her attack.

Nearly four months had passed since her attack yet Chelsea still had nightmares. She would scream Allison's name in her sleep or wake up unable to breathe. Tim and Eddie felt helpless throughout it all, they wished they could stay longer on paternity leave but they eventually had to go back to work.

   Their return to work left Chelsea to have to deal with three kids alone, she felt stressed. She truly did love Christopher and the girls but she was mentally detached from everything since her attack.

    Chelsea had also refused to go back to her apartment, she couldn't even stare at the building without breaking down. Because of Chelsea's refusal of going back home, Tim made her move in with him. The team had helped clear her apartment as she stayed at Tim's with the babies.

    She was originally going to stay at her parent's home but she didn't want to bother them with having two babies in the house while they had a lot going on at work.

With Chelsea's move in, Eddie and Christopher had also moved in. Christopher wanted to help Chelsea and after a little bit of convincing, the boy was able to get Tim to clear out his office and move into it.

   However Tim only had three rooms in his house and with Chris being in one room and the twins having another that left the adults to stay in the master bedroom and share a bed. With three adults, one kid and two infants, the house was chaotic.

    There was now undeniable sexual frustration between all three adults as well but the men didn't want to push Chelsea into anything as she was still recovering. Chelsea found it annoying as she couldn't get anything more than a simple kiss from the men.

  The men had asked her to be their girlfriend a little while after she got out the hospital. Chelsea was starting to feel like they had all simply rushed into their relationship because of the predicament they were in.

     "We need to buy a house," Chelsea's words caused Eddie and Tim to stop eating their breakfast as they looked up. The woman stared at the men annoyed, her hair still had shampoo in it and she was wrapped in a towel.

    "There's no more hot water," She glared, she was in the middle of washing her hair when the water had suddenly turned extremely cold.

She couldn't even comprehend how the boys managed to use all the hot water already and she didn't want to wait another two hours for the water to get hot again. "We have two perfectly good houses, i'll just move Chris and I back to our house," Eddie stated.