ACT ONE: SCENE THREE

♡SECRETS EVENTUALLY COME OUT ♡

SECRETS EVENTUALLY COME OUT

    After the first call Chelsea was positive in saying that Buck did not Like Eddie, especially after Eddie helped Chelsea treat the man who was injured with such ease. 

Pulling up to the next call we got, Chelsea tried  to park the ambulance as close as possible to the outdoor ATM but. Getting out, she took note of a patrol car that belonged to her mother's district.

"What do we got?" Chelsea asked Bobby as he walking back from the talking to the two officers next to the atm. "Officers said the bank manager called about an employee who was putting money in the atm last night not checking in, dispatch said a woman called a bit ago about getting a note to call nine one one. Looks like he's locked in," Bobby briefs

"Okay so he's probably dehydrated and suffering from lack of oxygen, we need to get him out there in the next ten minutes," Chelsea nods as she walk away from the man to get what was needed from the ambulance.

Setting up next to the hut, Chelsea look up upon a shadow cover her. "Yes Buck?" The woman asked, staring at the man who stood there looking slightly hurt. "Can you believe captain chose this Diaz guy to help him open the atm?" Buck asks slightly pouting.

"He probably just wants to see what he's capable of," Chelsea shrugged,  trying to make him feel a bit better. Buck scoffs before turning and watching Bobby and Eddie with envy as they grab the saw.

   "Can't we just break the door, he's been in there a while," Chelsea heard once against the annoying familiar voice from earlier in the morning. Turning around to see officers Bradford and Chen standing there.

Bradford looked annoyed as he asked Chimney what was taking so long. "Oh no," Chelsea muttered realizing how bad this was. As far as she knew Eddie hasn't interacted with Tim and here he was about to run into him on a call. Bradford turns and a mix of surprise and intrigue washed over him as he spotted Eddie.

Eddies eyes widened as he walked back from grabbing the jaws. The two men held eye contact as Eddie walked over to the captain. Tim couldn't help but feel a bit hurt, he had seen the woman he slept with in the morning and now the man as well.

To his surprise they also worked together, part of him felt like they had kept this secret from him but he was far off from the truth. Bobby and Eddie successfully opened the ATM, bringing the man over to the gurney in front of Chelsea.

Chelsea placed oxygen mask over his face as Chimney helps push fluids in him. She ignored the gazes that felt from both men as we rolled him to the ambulance. Thanking whoever was above that she could post pone a bit longer with interaction with them.

•••••

Putting the visitor sticker on her shirt, Chelsea look around at the station. Somehow, it looked different from the last time she was in there a few weeks ago.