ACT ONE: BLOOPERS TWO

Ryan Guzman, Eric Winter, and Sophia Dempsey: The Puppy Interview
Buzzfeed Celeb

Two actors and an actress sat down in front of the familiar pink background as they stared at the cameras in front of them. The camera crew sat behind it.

"Hi, I'm Ryan Guzman," Ryan smiled at the camera as he sat in the ground. He held himself up with his arms as his legs played straight in front of him. He wore a brown shirt with blue jeans and white sneakers.

"I'm Sophia Dempsey," Sophia gave a wave to the camera as she adjusted her legs. The thirty-one year old was sitting crisscross to the left of Ryan. The brunette wore a simple light blue jumpsuit with black converse as her hair sat in a bun.

"And I'm Eric winter," Eric grinned as he poked Sophia's side. He sat in the same position as Ryan, only he was on Sophia's right. The man wore a black crew turtle neck with

"And we're here to do the puppy interview," the three said in perfect unison.

Sophia looked off to the side as they released the puppies. Her eyes light up as she spotted the seven english bulldog puppies, each ranging from grey, white, and brown with different spotting patterns on them.

"Oh my god. They are so cute," Sophia cried as she picked up the grey and white puppy that had run over to her. She held it up to her face as the puppy licked her cheek, it seemed to melt her heart even more.

The first season of 9-1-1 was released all at once while season two is two parts, is there a noticeable different between the first and second season?

"Even though I wasn't apart of season one, from what i've watched of the first season and what i've been apart of with season two, there is a noticeable difference. Season one seemed more laid back with minimal drama, there was only three or four storylines for the characters but season two has so many storylines for over ten characters not to mention the amount of crossovers. It kind of gives you a sense of how much your life can change over night," Ryan answered as he laughed at the two puppies who were play fighting in front of him.

Ryan picked one of them up causing the other to sit down and stare at him. The two held a staring contest for about thirty seconds before Ryan picked him up as well.

"I agree with Ryan, season two is way more dramatic than season one. I think that this second season is showing a sense of realist with the story line. While there's a lot of new things in the series, us actors and our crew members are dealing with the new challenges that come with crossovers and having to make sure each shows timeline matches up," Eric stated as a puppy growled at him.

    Sophia hid a laugh as three other puppies joined in on the growling. Eric looked at the four puppies with a look of disbelief. "That's not very nice," the man glared as he picked one up causing the others to bark and jump on him. Ryan laughed as Eric was attacked by the puppies.

•••••

    The camera cut back on to the three as Eric was now sat on a chair, there was a gate around him as the puppies stare at him from behind it.

  The puppy that Sophia had been holding was now sleeping in her lap as she sat with her legs straight.

   "Back to the question," Sophia cleared her throat. "For me, since I was actually part of season one, there is a big different because everything for my character changes. John isn't going to be in as many scenes anymore and my characters relationship with his character is over and starting with two other guys. I think it's a lot of character development that's to come for Chelsea," Sophia smiled up as a brown puppy with white spots came up to her.