ACT ONE: SCENE FOUR

♡NATURAL DISASTER♡

                       NATURAL DISASTER

     Fully dressed for the day, Chelsea laid in bed staring at the ceiling, dread filled her stomach. A light knock her bedroom door had her groan before getting up and opening it to the sight Maddie Buckley, Bucks older sister. She had offered the woman to stay in her spare bedroom as Bucks living conditions were.. strange.

   "I brought you some coffee," the woman offered handing it to the brunette who smiled and drank the caffeine. "Thank you, I could not handle having to make my own cup of coffee right now," Chelsea signed walking out finger room and to the counter to grab her car keys.

   "You feeling okay?" Maddie questioned the young woman. She couldn't begin to think of how much she owed the woman for letting her stay at her place.

"You ever get that feeling where you know something bad is gonna happen but you just can't explain what?" she asks the elder Buckley who nods. "Well I feel like today's going to be one of those days," Chelsea sighs as the two leave the apartment, heading to the dispatch center to drop Maddie off for work.

•••••
Tim Bradford was walking towards the guy himself and John were supposed to be protecting when the earthquake hit. All three of them scattered to hold themselves against the walls awake from everything falling.

   He orders John to watch Brad Hayes as he checks around the house. His mind thinks back to the two people who had been on his mind, part of him hoped they were okay.

Chelsea Anderson was washing the dishes when the earthquake hit, she didn't have time to react before her fellow paramedic AJ pulled her into him in order to help protect the woman and her stomach.

   Chelsea squeezed one arm around her stomach and the other holding onto AJ as he led them both down the stairs to a safer spot. Her mind drifted to Tim Bradford and Eddie Diaz. She would be able to know that Eddie was okay since they worked together, but she hoped that Tim was okay as well.

Eddie Diaz was working under the firetruck cleaning it when the earthquake hit, everything in the firehouse shook and fell, Henrietta pulled Eddie up just in time to save him from a pipe from the roof falling.

   He thought back to the cop hoping he was okay but for now his immediate reaction was to look for Chelsea. He spotted the brunette tucked away, before making a beeline for her. "Are you okay?" he asked her as she nods. "Yea i'm fine... we're fine," she assures staring into his eyes.

   The two having a silent conversation before checking to make sure everyone was okay. After confirming that everyone was okay, Bobby and Chelsea stood in front of the crew.

   "Alright you guys, you know the drill, earthquakes are gonna cause an influx of accidents, which means people are going to need help all over the city. If you are todays morning crew, I need you going to fires, mid shift any calls about people stuck or other injuries i need you on that and finally night shift, the fire house needs to be cleaned for us to be able to drive the trucks safely in and out," Bobby orders his part of the crew.