ACT TWO: SCENE EIGHT

♡UNFINISHED BUSINESS♡

                  UNFINISHED BUSINESS

   "Tim, have you see the box of bowls?" Chelsea called out as she looked through the boxes that sat in the kitchen. After four months of searching, they had finally found the perfect home that was big enough for them.

   After Chelsea got the girls, the house had become extremely packed. Eddie had tried to move back into his house but he felt guilty about kicking his tenants out. So the three adults opted to get rid of the living room, turning it into their bedroom so the girls could have the master bedroom.

   "I think it's somewhere in the living room," Tim winces as he walked into the kitchen carrying a box. Paisley followed behind man with her own box.

   Chelsea let out a disappointed sigh, "Well so much for cereal for breakfast." Grabbing her phone, Chelsea texted her father asking if him and Eddie could pick up some donuts on their way over.

   The family of eight had been moving for the past four days and while the furniture was where they wanted it to be, they still had loads of smaller stuff to unpack.

  "I still can't believe you can afford this house," Jessica scoffed as she walked in carrying two boxes. Tim helped her set them down on the floor. The fifteen year old couldn't believe it when Chelsea explained to her how the house had six bedrooms, four bathrooms, a dining room and not one but two living rooms. 

   "That's because we were all being smart with our money," Chelsea stated. It was the truth, Eddie had been renting his place out since he moved in. Chelsea still had all of her half of money from when her and Shawn sold the house, and Tim had not touched the inheritance his mother left him.

"The owner of this house also owed it to your dad so he gave it to us fairly cheap," Tim smirked, he was being honest now. While the three could original afford the house, they still got a pretty good deal out of it by buying it below market price.

  "That may have helped," Chelsea shrugged as she continued to look through boxes. God did she hate the process of unpacking.

Later that night, Chelsea watched as Jessica and May were laughing in the corner. The woman was happy that Jessica was making friends. "You know, I'm still not over you guys not telling us you got married for months," Chelsea pointed out to Athena, the woman laughing.

"It just happened and I thought you forgave us after we babysat the kids for the weekend after we told you,"
Athena said, Chelsea pursed her lips. "Yea well adult time turned into Tim and Eddie wanting to redo the girls room so they felt comfortable, which was pointless since we put all that work in just to move," Chelsea sighed.

"Well it is a very beautiful house," the woman said as she admired the backyard. Since Athena and Bobby had decided to get married at the courthouse, Chelsea insisted she threw them an engagement party.