ACT ONE: SCENE ELEVEN

♡ THE INNOCENT FALL VICTIM ♡

THE INNOCENT FALL VICTIM

*WARNING: This chapter will contain some graphic details regarding rape and childloss*

   Chelsea leaned against Athena's patrol car as she looked up at the woman who stood on the ledge of a highway sign, a banner 'See Me Norman' hung across it. She was thankful in that moment that she wasn't a firefighter as she just got to sit back and relax, only being needed if the woman hurt herself.

"Hell no! I won't come down until Norman sees me! and don't you try to force me down!" The woman screamed at Athena who tried her best to hide her annoyance. "Sergeant Grant, I heard you needed a bit more backup," the familiar voice causes Chelsea to turn and spot her mother and Lucy Chen walking over the two.

"Mom?" "Captain Anderson?" Both Athena and Chelsea don't hide their shock seeing the woman in her patrol uniform. "Don't act so surprised, Sergeant Grey and I both wanted to get out of the station today, reconnect with the job," Zoe explained as Athena nodded. "Well in that case, this is all yours," Athena smiled handing the woman the megaphone and walking over to Chelsea.

"Don't have to tell me twice to just watch," Athena chuckles as Chelsea nods in agreement. "Ma'am, nobody's gonna force you to do anything. We're just gonna talk. What's your name?" Zoe questioned. "Lola," the woman answered as she began pacing back and forth.

"Lola, my names Zoe. What's the problem?" Zoe questions the woman as Chelsea watched the team, minus Buck and Eddie, set up the blowup underneath her just in case she fell.

"The problem? The problem is, after thirty years of marriage, I can't get thirty seconds of attention from my husband. It's like i'm invisible! But I'm-I'm not invisible! I am here, damn it! See me, Norman!" Lola ranted opening her robe as the people who had gotten out of their cars cheered at the woman for exposing herself.

"Well that's something you can't unsee," Chelsea commented as Athena nodded in agreement. "Well, she's definitely not invisible," Bobby commented walking over to Chelsea and Athena. Oh for god same, Can somebody please find this Norman guy before she does something crazy," Athena ordered the unit behind her.

A while later, Zoe is informed that the woman's husband had called nine one-one and units were sent to bring him over. "Lola, good news. We found your man, he's on his way," Zoe informed the crazy woman.

"I won't come down until he sees me!" Lola glared as Chelsea attention moved above her where Eddie and Buck were. "Ma'am, you're the most famous face in the city right now. There isn't exactly a way to miss you," Zoe rolled her eyes feeling a bit fed up with the woman.

"I don't care," Lola yelled just as Chimney, Hen and the rest of the crew pulled out the blowup as it became visible to Lola. Buck began pulling himself over the sign. No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?" Lola screamed at them as her eyes focused on the blow up. "It's just there for your safety, Lola," Zoe stated as Buck jumped down. Lola pulled out a gun and shot the airbag, turning to Buck. Bobby immediately pulled Chelsea behind the car, standing in front of her in a protective stance