ACT TWO: SCENE SIX

♡THE HEARTBREAK♡

                      THE HEARTBREAK

Chelsea was at Bobby's apartment as she helped the man plan his wedding. While the one eighteen was under investigation for the heist, they had uncovered that Bobby had lied about Minnesota.

Thus Bobby joined Chelsea on leave, and because he was on leave he decided he wanted to help Chelsea with the wedding planning. However, with both Bobby and Chelsea being on leave that meant that a new interim captain was put in place...

As Bobby got off his call with Athena, Chelsea smirked at the man. "Isn't this fun, just the two of us put on unwanted leave," Chelsea smiled as Bobby chuckled at her words.

Rapid knocking caught their attention, Bobby went and opened the door. "Hey?" Bobby spoked as Buck walked inside. "Hey. Am I bothering you?" Buck asked once he noticed Chelsea and the tons of magazines and folders on the table.

"No you're not bothering us," Chelsea stated as the man stopped in the living room. "Okay good um..when are you two coming back?" Buck looked stressed. "Uh, I don't know, Buck. I-i might not be," Bobby spoke as Buck turned to Chelsea.

"A couple more weeks, I haven't really talked to the chief about returning yet," Chelsea was being honest. The more time she spent on leave the less she wanted to return to work.

"That's unacceptable. We need to get you unsuspended and you brought back off leave already. Maybe I can talk to the chief, you know. testify in both of your behalves. That- that would help right?" Buck rambled.

"Uh, you might get suspended," Bobby winced. "We need you back, both of you. The place doesn't work without you," Buck said. "Buck it's been two shifts without Bobby," Chelsea stated, thinking the boy was being dramatic in his sudden want for the twos return.

"I thought that having Chimney be in charge would be easier on all of you. He's your friend," Bobby was confused at the man's complaints.

"Yeah, Chimney is my friend. Interim Captain Han? He's a monster," Buck stated. Chelsea and Bobby shared a look. Buck soon left as the two got back to planning.

However it wasn't long before more knocking came at Bobby's door. "He's just being conscientious," Bobby assured Hen. The woman was the next to visit, telling them how Chimney expected the team to clean the hoses in the morning.

"Conscientious? Or mad with power?" Hen stated remembering how Chimney told Eddie and Buck they were cleaning the hose wrong.

"Look, a week ago Chimney was one of you. Now he's responsible for all of you. It's an adjustment for everybody," Bobby spoked as Hen took a sip of her coffee.

"Yea, when I was switching over into my position it was scary. I was one of you and then I had to be your boss. Go easy on him," Chelsea said.