ACT ONE: SCENE SEVEN

♡WHISPERS IN THE WIND♡

                      WHISPERS IN THE WIND

    Sitting in between Buck and Hen, Chelsea's eyes traveled over to Shawn who was talking to Emily Prentiss. The two seemed to be in a deep and focused conversation as Taylor Kelly's voice sounded through the station, relaying the information from last nights break in/murder that was discovered early this morning.

   "Can we turn this off? The sound of her voice is making me lose my appetite," Chelsea scowled as she sent a glare to the television. Chelsea pushed her plate away from her, It's not that she hated the woman, she just thought that was a nuisance to emergency responders.

   "Shh, I'm trying to listen," Bucks response causes an eye roll from the team. It was no secret that Buck had a tiny crush on the redhead, whenever he got to work he always talked about what weather she forecasted for the day. "Yeah, i'm sure that's why you're paying attention," Chelsea mumbled earning an agreeing nod from Hen and Chimney.

   "Do you think he's doing this for fun or to cause fear?" Chimney asks watching as Taylor Kelly questioned a blonde woman. "Who's to say it's not both?" Eddie chimes into the conversation, setting his plate of food down on the table before sitting.

"Judging on the fact that he doesn't have a set age demographic or specific sex he attacks, it's safe to say he does it for fun but because he only commits the rapes and murders at night he might be coward with some intimacy issues," Emily states, pitching into the conversation conversation as her and Shawn walk closer to the group of first responders.

   "He's probably insecure about something too, Morgan said the photographs in the house were turned away but because he wanted the victims kid to watch i'd say he's trying to drive his ego up more, he's trying to slowly gain confidence while destroying others innocence," Shawn explains as Chelsea's heart breaks hearing there was a kid.

   "There was a kid there?" Bobby asks, his eyes seemed to darken with anger as a glare set on his face. "Her son, he covered his eyes but he could still hear it all," Shawn shakes his head, a frown etched onto his face.

Tears threatened to pour from Chelsea's eyes at the thought of that innocent child having to hear what his mother went through. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see Hen set her fork down, the woman losing her appetite as she thought of her own son.

   Chelsea eyes wandered over to Eddie, who now stared blankly at the table. His jaw was clenched tight as his chest rises harsher than usual, anger stewed in him as he thought about Christopher hypothetically being in that situation.

   Chelsea couldn't blame the three other firefighters, her hand had rubbed over her tiny bump as she tried to shake off the horrible thoughts. A upsetting silence took over as they all tried to come to terms with just how evil this man was.

   The ringing of a phone snaps everyone out of their dark thoughts as Shawn excuses himself from the group. Chelsea's eyes watch after him, a sense of longing filling her as she watched him talk to whoever was on the other side of the phone. She began to study everything about him, her mind pointing out the differences in him.