ACT ONE: EXTRAS ONE

PREMISE: BABY SHOWER BLURB
SET BETWEEN ACT ONE: SCENE TWELVE & ACT ONE: SCENE THIRTEEN

~ NO DEDICATED GIF
~ NO DEDICATED SONG

Chelsea looked around her baby shower with happiness. They had decided on a butterfly theme, more specifically, 'You give me Butterflies" as the colors that were chosen were pastel blue, pastel purple and pastel pink.

She wore a simple white sundress that had pastel butterflies on it. The woman's bump was more prominent now and she found it harder to walk sometimes.

From where she stood, the woman stared at Tim and Eddie with a smirk on her face. She couldn't believe that her mother had talked the boys into playing the pacifier game.

Eddie seemed to be actually doing good but Tim was clearly struggling as every time he went to put another pacifier on his stick, the one he had on would slide off.

Apart from her two baby daddies, Maddie and Chelsea's cousins Miguel and Elena were also playing the game. It was evident that Elena was going to win as she had only one more pacifier left.

A few seconds later, Elena picked up the last pacifier and was declared the winner. A giggle left the pregnant woman's lips as she watched Tim grab the stick from his mouth and break it.

"Wow, he is a sore loser," Lucy stated from beside the woman. Chelsea nodded at her words, Tim had lost three other baby shower games and seemed irritated by them all. "I think this is going to be his last physical game," Chelsea stated as she sent her mother, who was walking over, a smile.

Zoe gave her daughter a soft smile in return, the woman was so proud of her daughter and couldn't wait to meet her grand-babies. "Captain Anderson," Lucy nodded her head at the woman. "Lucy, I told you. When we're not in uniform you can call me Zoe," Zoe chuckled at the nervous face the woman made towards here.

   "I know, it's just, still weird," Lucy slightly smiled, she didn't feel comfortable enough to call one her bosses by their first names. Lucy excused herself as Zoe turned towards her daughter. "Are you having fun?" Zoe questioned. Chelsea nodded her head as she scanned around.

   "Just...feeling a bit overwhelmed," The brunette sighed. She felt incredibly grateful at all the support that was being given to her but she also felt like she didn't deserve any of it.

   Zoe gave her daughter a sympathetic smile. "That's understandable, you're going through a lot of emotions with your hormones. Everything you're feeling just magnifies. I'm always here if you want tot all about it, Hun," Zoe assured her daughter.

    "I love you mom," Chelsea smiled as she brought her mother into a hug. The woman always knew how to cheer her up and she was incredibly grateful for it. "I love you more," Zoe replied as she pulled away from the hug.

   "Now, let's go get those boys to play the ballon game," Zoe smirked as Chelsea laughed, the two heading over towards them.

•••••
WC: 493

- I'm gonna try and get five 'extras' out than five 'bloopers' out before I update Act Two.

- If you guys have any ideas or suggestions for these bonus chapters, do share! I can only think of so much but I want them to be something you guys would like.