ACT ONE: EXTRAS FOUR

Premise: 3 moments of Chelsea and Lucy

Set between SCENE ONE: ACT FIVE and SCENE ONE ACT: THIRTEEN

NO DEDICATED SONG

Chelsea hid a chuckle as she noticed the annoyance that flashed on Lucy's face. Chelsea had invited Lucy to a bar, an attempt at making friends with the woman as Chelsea had overheard her mother talking about how Lucy didn't have any female friends.

The officer turned to look at the man that had come up to her, an unimpressed look fell across her face as she stared him down.

"So sweet thang, how about we get out of here and go back to mine," the man smirked. Lucy slightly glared at the man, a disgusted shiver left her at the nickname he chose to call her.

"No thanks, i'm good," Lucy stated, turning back to Chelsea. However, her words didn't seem to affect the man as he tapped her shoulder again. "Come on baby, don't play hard to get," the man rolled his eyes.

Lucy opened her mouth to speak but before she had the chance, the brunette next to her spoke up. "Sorry about her, she's not very good at talking to guys," Chelsea spoke up. The man nodded at her words as he flashed a smile back at Lucy.

Lucy looked at Chelsea with wide eyes. wondering why she was choosing to aid this man in her discomfort.

"I mean, I understand her. If I had just been released from prison I wouldn't know how to talk to men either," Chelsea took a sip from her drink so she could hide the small smile forming on her face.

"P-prison?" The man stuttered as he looked between the two. Chelsea nodded her head as she set her drink back down.

"Oh yeah, five years," Chelsea shrugged, the woman acting as if it wasn't a big deal. "W-what were you in for?" the man cleared his throat as he looked at Lucy.

Lucy seemed to catch on to what Chelsea was doing and sent an innocent smile to him. "An accident with my boyfriend, I mean it wasn't my fault he walked into the knife I was holding," Lucy innocent blinked as the man's face dropped more.

He quickly rushed away from the two as the girls began to laugh. "I can't not believe you," Lucy playfully bumped Chelsea's shoulder as they finished laughing.

"Would you rather him have kept annoying you?" Chelsea chuckled as she finished her drink. Lucy shook her head with a smile on her face. Happy that she had found a new friend.

•••••

"Tim built that?" Lucy stared in disbelief as she stared at the 'changing table.' If you could even call the hazardous jumbled up wood that. Chelsea pursed her lips as she gave a small nod, tilting her head as she squinted at it.

"How? With paperclips?" Lucy scoffed as she looked away from the 'furniture.' "I don't know. I mean he said it would be easy since he's remodeled houses but that...that is a pile of fire wood," Chelsea shrugged as her and Lucy began to disassemble Tim's poor attempt at a changing table.

"Did you tell him we're gonna rebuild this?" Lucy questioned as she carefully set the pieces down. Chelsea shook her head as she sent Lucy a small smile.

"I was kind of hoping that we'd get this done before he got back home from hanging out with Eddie and Buck. Maybe he'd believe he built it right," Chelsea answered as Lucy snorted.

"Probably. That man hates admitting he's wrong," Lucy stated, the woman had been his rookie for five months and it was easy to tell that he was slightly arrogant and very stubborn.

For the rest of the night, the woman rebuilt the changing table as well as put more decorations up in the nursery and talked about stories from their childhoods.

•••••

Chelsea walked into the station, a smile sat on her face. The woman held her bump as she felt the twins kicking her.

"Chelsea," Tim looked as his baby mama with surprise. She hadn't told him that she was coming in today. "Hi," Chelsea gave him a quick look as she looked around, more so looked for someone.

Tim furrowed his eyebrows as a small pout settled, he felt himself feel a bit annoyed that she seemed to brush his greeting off.

"Lucy!" Chelsea smiled wider as she spotted the person she was looking for. Lucy quickly came over, pulling the woman into a hug. "Hey! I thought you weren't going to come by till closer to end of shift?" Lucy pondered.

"Well I had to drop some files off for my mother and thought we could go get lunch after," Chelsea beamed. Tim watched the two talk, a frown on his face. He knew that Chelsea and his boot had become friends but he felt a bit excluded.

Clearing his throat, Chelsea and Lucy took notice of the look he held. "Am I invited to this lunch?" he questioned, although the look he sent Lucy made Chelsea know it wasn't really a question.

Lucy and Chelsea exchanged a quick glance. "Of course! I didn't know you wanted to have lunch with me," Lucy pursed her lips. "Well it's you and Chelsea and I'd like to talk to my kids today," Tim smirked as he rested his hand on Chelsea's bump.

Lucy slightly glared at Tim, the man really did have to make everyone a one up contest. Chelsea stared at the two with a wince of a smile, she could tell lunch was going to be...interesting.

•••••
WC: 916

- Lucy pretending that she murdered her boyfriend so a man would stop flirting with her 😭as if miss gurl ain't a whole cop

- I wanted to give some Chelucy(god I need to get better at ship names) moments

- As always, if you have any ideas for these 'extras chapters' comment them and I'll try my best to write them for you

- Guys I'm moving tomorrow so unfortunately this will be the last April update. I promise i'll try to get to a chapter out as fast as I can but my boyfriend and I are moving into our own place so we have a lot of things to set up.

Tim when he builds houses: 👷🏼‍♂️🏠
Tim when he builds a changing table: 🙎🏼‍♂️🖇️🪵