Chapter 3

Bethany

The sun was shining through the curtain, blinding in the process, and waking me up out of my sleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. When I went to lay back down, I hit something. Well, someone. My head looked at the head that belonged to the body I was laying on. Dom.

"Holy shit!" I jump up and leaned back, but it was too far back. I felt myself falling off the bed, when I was jerked back up. Dom's large hand had caught my wrist and pulled me back up. His reflexes are as fast as my car.

"Jesus, Letty. Why move from where you were?" My face had been on the pillow. He thought I was Letty. He didn't know that it was me.

Slowly, I sat up and looked at him, his body stiffening and his eyes widening. "I'm not Letty," I was mad, so I got up and picked up my shirt, shorts and shoes. (We didn't have sex, chill. I was just getting comfy and was a little drunk.).

Pulling my shirt over my head and my shorts on my legs, I kept my shoes in my left hand and reached to grab the door handle. "Beth, you know I didn't mean to. You both look so similar from behind."

"No, Dom. Let me leave like you did years ago. You didn't and still don't like me. I've loved you for fucking years and you still chose her." The door was open and I'm sure Mia could hear us. I didn't know where my cousin was and I didn't care. "And you know what, great. You two go live your happy life in Rio or some shit." I walked further out the door. I turned around and saw his eyes were wide and his mouth was open like he was going to say something. "I didn't have to change. Letty had to have some transformation for you to like her. I was always this way since I was a little girl! So what's the difference between us, huh? Nothing!" I sped down the stairs and made it out the door.

"Fuck!" I left my keys in there somewhere. I'm not going back in there, so I just sat in my car, seat laid back and my feet on the steering wheel.

It's 9:24 and it's been about 20 minutes that I've been in my car. I couldn't go back to sleep. The front door of the Toretto house opened and Mia peeked her head out before walking out and down to me. She opened my door and looked at me.

"I heard you guys yelling," she didn't talk for a few seconds, "and I found your keys so I thought you either walked or just stay here." I nodded.

"Can I have them please? I just want to go home," she nodded and waved her hand for me to follow. I walked inside the house and followed Mia into the kitchen. Dom was sitting at the table with his head in his hands.

"Here, Beth." Dom head shot up at my name and looked behind him and at me. I smiled at Mia.

"Thanks. I uh won't be around for awhile. Might stop by the shop every once in a while to see how you're doing. I don't think I'll be here for dinner anytime soon." She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back and pulled away. "Bye Mia. Tell Brian I say hi, the next time you see him." I walked away and towards the door.

"Bethany!" I knew it was Dominic so I kept walking. "Beth!" He gripped my arms and spun me around. I hit his chest and held my hands there.

"What, Dom!" His brown eyes were so soft when he looked at me. I'm not gonna fall for it.

"Please just let me talk," I shook my head.

"Goodbye Dom," I ran out the door and to my car. By the time I had started the car, Dom was just standing on the front porch, watching me back out of his driveway. Mia came out and put her hand on his shoulder. I had to look away.

My heart was breaking for walking away but i can't stay if he doesn't feel the same. I told him that I loved him. He'll know that I had feelings for him but will never feel the same. Just as I was about to pull down the street, Dom shoved Mia off and punched the door. Again, I shook my head and pulled away from the Toretto house.

Well readers, here we are again. At the end of yet another chapter and I'm happy to say that it didn't take me too long to update. Be back soon xx