Chapter 15

Bethany

Two cars were uncovered and they were shiny. "Whoa. Don't even think about taking the convertible," Rome said to Brian, holding him back, throwing his back in the back.

"Nah that's cool. That's too much chrome for me anyways." Brian said looking at the yellow car.

"I have a question," everyone looked at me. "What do I do? These two are gonna go driving and shit. I'm not staying here." I crossed my arms, putting my weight on one of my hips.

"You're gonna come. But stay with me." Monica said. I threw my head back, groaning.

"Brian! Don't make me go with her," I complained and he just laughed, hugging me with one arm.

"Shut up, Beth. You'll live," I pushed away from him. Brian and the black officer guy were having a conversation. Monica and the white officer were talking. Then I was just standing here while Roman was looking at the purple convertible.

"I'll ride with you cowboy," Monica said, opening the passenger door to Brian's car.

"Um no?" I wanted to ride with Brian.

"Why she gotta ride with you?" Roman asked, getting an attitude.

"You get the convertible," she said, sitting down, not even acknowledging me.

"Bethany, you ride with Rome," he looked at me and I just rolled my eyes. I hopped into Rome's car and waited for him.

In the car, Rome just focused on driving and I looked at the scenery. "So Bethany," I turned to look at Roman. "You got somebody?" I shook my head.

"Nope. Last one just ran off without me," Dom was the last thing I wanted to think about.

"You looking for a new one anytime soon?" Rome looked at me, turning right behind Brian.

"Maybe," I smirked at him and he just stared at me. "Roman look at the car",

"I'm not gonna crash, if that's what you think," he smiled at me. It is so attractive when a guys teeth are white as can be.

"Oh really?" I was testing him and he seemed to like it. He drove faster and stopped, with Brian right next to us. Rome looked kinda angry.

"He did the state and drive on you, didn't he? He got that from me," I rolled my eyes. Of course, he was jealous and didn't care about me. No one did in that way. Except for Dom.

They drove and Rome and I didn't talk the rest of the drive. We pulled up to a bunch of cars. "Bethany come with me," Monica said, opening my door.

"Bye Rome," I got out and walked behind her.

Two guys were standing at the gates. "Roberto, Enrique. I need pictures of the drivers, their license plates, their cars and anything else you can fine. Entiendes? Entiendes? Gracias," she walked off and I just followed her.

"This is huge," I looked at the mansion. "You live here?" She nodded.

"For now," We walked in the house. "Carter! Drivers are here," she put her hands on her hips. I'm guessing Verone walked out and smiled.

"Good. Who's your friend?" He asked, smiling at me creepily.

"This is Bethany," I waved and put my hand out for him to shake. He pushed my hand away, hugging me and bringing his hands to my butt. I pulled away a bit, smiling at him.

"Let's go," he said and smacked Monica's butt, as she opened the door and I followed them again. We met up with the drivers, Brian and Roman in the back.

Verone talked about his car with a package. I looked at Brian and Rome, smiling. B scratched the back of his neck to wave at me. Verone walked away and Monica told them to pass their drivers licenses up. Then they could go.

I mouthed 'be careful' to Brian and he nodded, before he and Roman took off running to the cars.

Living in Miami, I always wore my bikini underneath my clothes. I asked Monica if we could get in the pool and she had to ask Verone. He, of course, said yes.

I quickly threw my shirt off and kicked my shorts off. My heels were the last thing to come off. Then I put my feet in the pool and she went inside with Verone.

The water was cool but it felt nice instead of being in the hot sun. Monica came out. "Bethany, come on," I got out and put my heels back on. I shook my wet hair out and followed Monica out to see Roman and Brian. Brian was handing Verone the package he asked for.

"Aye man. You got something to eat up in there? We hungry," Rome looked at me, licking his lips, before looking back at Verone. Brian turned to look at him.

"Sit them by the pool," Verone walked away. I stood there, dripping from the pool water.

"Nice. C'mon," Monica turned and walked away. The boys looked at each other before following. Brian came up to me and smacked my ass. Causing me to punch him in the chest.

"Stop," I glared at him and walked to the pool.

"What you checking her for?" I heard Rome ask Brian.

"I ain't checking her out. Why are you checking out Bethany?" Brian threw back Rome. Roman didn't say anything. I smiled to myself, swaying my hips a bit more.

I put my shorts back on, when we got back to the pool. We all sat at the table; Brian, Roman and I. They were arguing. "Yes you were." Rome said.

"No I wasn't," Brian kept denying it.

"Brian, you were," I said glaring at him.

"Okay I was. Now shut up, both of you," he had his arms crossed and looked at Monica who was walking over here.

"You shut up," Rome spat out.

"Both of you girlies shut up. Unbelievable." She said, pulling out a chair. "How do you deal with them?" She asked me.

"I haven't had to deal with both of them for very long," I shrugged my shoulders.

Another chapter... IM ON A ROLL but I think you guys should show some appreciation..