Chapter 54

Bethany

Honestly, I still wasn't sure what the entire plan was. Dom and Brian hooked the safe to their cars. Hobbs and Elena were their covers. Gisele, Rico, and Tego were on a garbage truck. I don't know where Han, Rome, and Tej are, then Mia and I are back at the warehouse.

We were put on surveillance duty per usual. Based on the camera feed, everyone in the police station were frantic. The two of us continued to follow the boys as they took the vault through the streets of Rio.

Mia was in charge of finding what route to take, as I continued watching the different camera feeds. Dom's voice comes in over the radio, "Call it out, Mia,"

"It's a straight shot for two blocks. " She waited a moment, glancing at the digital map I had, "Go right,"

"Got it," Brian's voice responded, and I watched from a satellite feed the two cars drift with the safe roll really wide, taking out a tree.

The police were following them, coming out of every direction, every street alley. "Well, the plan's working. You guys have every corrupted cop in Rio on your tail. You guys have to move fast," I spoke over the walkie.

"What's the best route?" Brian questioned.

"Keep going straight another half mile on to Rua Fonseca, And then go left." Mia read off the street name.

"That ain't gonna work." Dom calls out

"Spikes ahead, Dom. We got spikes." Now Brian.

"Going right!" The boys continued to speak to each other

"It's too tight we're not gonna fit."

"We have no choice, now!" Tapping into different street cameras, I watched the safe go through a building, crushing things in its path.

"I am hearing all this chatter, did you guys just take out a bank?" I turned to Mia as she let go of the radio button.

"That's what that was?" My laughter slipped and it caused Mia to chuckle a bit too.

"Two inbound," Dom spoke, as Mia typed.

"There's an alley coming up on your left," I watched Mia's screen.

"Yeah, I got it." Brian chimed in. The cars split apart, causing the force of the safe to continue into the police cars.

My eyes could never stay focused on one incident as the boys moved through the streets of Rio. Motorcycles crashing. Guns fired. Tires screeching.

"Alright, good job, Dom. Right hander, right here. Right hander." Brian made the decision.

"There's a big group coming from the South. You've got to do something now," I rushed out as I watched the enemies gather together.

"Go wide!" Streetlights went down, crushing more cars, flipping cars over. Whatever government is in charge, they're gonna be pissed at us.

My computer went off, as I notice the gps trackers on our undercover cars were coming closer. One car just stops and I look closer at the driver. Han.

"You're all clear on the left."

"About damn time." I laughed as Rome's car swerved into others. He was having too much fun.

"We're clear on the right."

"Thanks, guys,"

"Anytime,"

"See you on the other side."

"This ten second window that you guys created, needs to count." I let them know as the cop cars split away from Dom and Brian.