Chapter 27

GUYS ITS 2AM AND I FINISH THE MOVIE IN THIS CHAPTER AND THEN DOM COMES BACK!!!(well in like two chapters)!!!!! Im honestly so excited. I would like to thank my mom for birthing me and Marc Sinclair aka Vin Diesel for being so hot along with Paul Walker Rest In Peace. Sorry i got carried away. Now continue! OH and i apologize for the mistakes!

Bethany

I don't remember what time Monica and I went to sleep, but it was too early to function when her alarm went off. She jumped up and dragged me out of the bed. I showered and got dressed into a blue crop top and some black shorts without pockets. Monica showered in Verone's room since her clothes were there. I had braided my hair and put my shoes on when she came back.

We had walked out into the hallway and I followed her to where we were supposed to go. Verone was standing there, an angry look on his face. I was the first into his navigator, followed by Monica and then himself.

The car ride was silent and really awkward for me. I didn't know how to engage in conversation with a scary dude who I was lying to. So I stared out the window and I saw that we passed an airplane.

"Is that where we are going?" I whispered in Monica's ear. She nodded but when she noticed that we weren't turning into it.

"Well we were supposed to be. That's where I told Brian we were going," My eyes widen and I didn't know what to do.

"Well if we aren't going there, then where are we going?"  I asked and Monica shrugged her shoulders. The urge to pull my phone out and tell Brian that we wouldn't be at the airstrip is growing stronger, the further we get from it. As we drove out of Miami, i began to think about all of the fun that i was missing out on. The boys did something crazy last time, that i still don't really know about. 

Enrique and Roberto were supposedly riding with them and i feel like that is just code for absolute trouble. My right leg was bouncing up and down from all of the nerves. Monica's hand flew to my knee and held it down so it wouldn't cause so much attention, except it did.

"What's wrong? You nervous?" Verone's voice rang and i shook my head with all the force i had in my neck. 

"I'm just a little cold... from being under the air conditioning," I lied through my teeth and rubbed my hands up and down my arms.

"Well here, let me turn that down for you," He leaned forward to turn the notch and i reached forward, grabbing my phone and a hoodie out of my bag. Secretly, i put my phone in the pocket of my hoodie, before Carter sat up and looked at me. "Better?" i nodded and smiled.

Looking out the window, i see a sign saying, 'Tarpon Point'. "What's at Tarpon Point?" I asked, looking over at Verone.

"You'll see when we get there sweetheart," I rolled my eyes, and turned towards the window, pulling out my phone.

"So how much longer?" I asked, trying to keep him busy with answers, so he doesn't see my phone.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" His voice sounded frustrated and i just shrugged my shoulders, typing out a text. 'Go to Tarpon Point, not airstrip...' and sent it to Brian and Roman, hoping they would check their phones soon. 

"Curious," I answered, short and simple, but Monica just jabbed my back. "Ow, what the hell was that for?" I turned to her, making sure my phone was hidden. 

"I know you. You're falling asleep, but we are here," Monica said, so I sat up and looked out the window again. This time we were surrounded by water and a few trees. Then i saw a huge, white yacht that i believed was Verone's.