Chapter 24

Bethany

"Beth," I squinted my eyes to see Rome shaking me.

"What? It's so early," I complained. My body sat up and I looked at Rome. He was shirtless, pulling his pants on. "Why am I in your bed?" He picked out a white beater and put it on. Then tied a bandana around his forehead.

"You fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I just put you here. But someone's outside," I turned my head, confused.

"What do you mean 'someone's outside'?" I threw the blanket off of me and stood up. Only to realize I was in my bra and panties. "Where the hell are my clothes?" I whisper-yelled.

"Here," I was hit with my dress.

"I don't wanna wear this. Just give me a t-shirt and some boxers," I tossed my dress on the ground.

"Fine, but I need to go check outside. Stay here until I get back," Roman told me, before walking out.

I put the clothes on and then I realized, I need a shower. What better way to do it than use Brian's shampoo. My head peeked out the door and then I made my way to Brian's cot. Verone's boys were outside, talking to Rome.

"Shit," I said, and their heads flicked to me. "Sorry, I didn't think anyone was out here. I just came to get some shampoo," I faked and walked in front of them. "Hey, baby," I kissed Rome and he was taken back. When I walked in to B's room, I glared at Roman.

"Beth? What are you doing?" Brian was standing with Monica.

"What am I doing? Getting shampoo. What the hell are you doing?" I pointed to her.

"They're gonna kill them," Monica looked at me and my eyes widened.

"Now?" She shook her head.

"I gotta get out of here," She kissed Brian and I looked away. Monica ran to the bathroom and I followed her.

"Go out the roof, I'll cover you." I told her and she smile, gratefully. She grabbed my shoulders and placed her foot in my hands. I pushed her up to the roof. "Go! I'll see you later," I waved and quickly grabbed the shampoo.

Turning around, I see one guy opening the 'door'. "Can't a girl get some privacy, like damn," I swatted at him and he got out. I let out a breath and walked out behind him.

"Stay your ass of my homeboy's boat," Rome said to the guy that walked in the bathroom. The guy elbowed him. They started fighting and I saw Brian flip the gun pointed at him, so it was pointing at the other guy.

"Put the gun down!" Brian screamed and I walked out with my arms crossed. The two with guns were screaming and there was some Spanish.

"Enough!" I turned and saw Carter. It finally got quiet. "Shut up," he pointed the guy with the gun. "It's over. Come on, let's go." I furrowed my eyebrows at how easy he got them to stop.

Brian and I walked to Rome. "Glad to see you boys getting along so well. Cause tomorrow, Roberto and Enrique are gonna be riding along with you," My jaw dropped.

"Excuse me, Carter. After what just happened, I don't really feel like it would be good for them to ride with guys who pulled their guns out on them," I spoke shyly. My body was leaned against Rome, and his right arm was holding me to him.

"Sweetheart, it's just so we don't have any problems. I'll see you all in a bit," I smiled at him, but when he turned around, I rolled my eyes. Rome let go of me.

"What did you kiss me for?" I was taken back.

"Because they think we are a thing? Was it bad?" I suddenly had an attitude.

"Yes," i stepped away from him. "Beth, I didn't mean like that, I just I don't know. You shouldn't have done that," Rome rubbed his hands together.

"What else was I supposed to do-"

"Stay where I told you to, until I got back!" He yelled and I just looked down at the shampoo in my hand.

"Brian, can I grab a shower in your room?" He nodded and I walked in. I didn't care what I wore, I just made sure it was a shirt and some shorts.

Sorry that I missed like three updates. Here is a short chapter for yall.