Chapter 48

I got dressed in some black leggings and a muscle tank that exposed my sides showing the sports bra I was wearing.

The four of us walked out onto the balcony and look over the city of Rio. "Let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?" Brian started off. We needed a team to rob Reyes and disappear off the maps.

"First we're gonna need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in, anywhere." Dom explained.

"What else?" Mia asked.

"A fast talker." As soon as those words left Dom's mouth, I looked at Brian and he glanced at me, grinning. "Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything."

"We got that," Brian and I spoke in unison.

"This guys gonna have a lot of surveillance. We're gonna need someone who's good with circuits." Mia added on. I looked at Brian again.

"That's covered," I smiled. This team was about to rule Rio.

"With those circuits, Reyes is gonna have walls. We're gonna need guys to punch through those walls." Dom seemed like he knew people for that.

"Next?" I leaned against the railing, listening.

"Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position." I knew who Dom was talking about, Gisele. She was very hands on with weapons and quite manipulative.

"Anything else?" Brian asked.

"We need people who can adjust to their situation, in any environment. Who can stay low when they need to," I flipped my hair over my shoulder and wrapped my arm around Mia's shoulders.

"That's us!" I wanted her to be excited to be a part of the team.

"Most importantly, we need two precision drivers," Dom held up his index and middle finger on his right hand. "Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose." I looked at Mia and rolled my eyes, knowing he was talking about himself and Brian.

"You know we got that." Brian got excited. For the next hour or so, we made phone calls. To different places in the United States, and in Mexico. To different people who probably never would've work together other than this situation.

We all agreed to meet at this warehouse that we found once everyone got to Rio. Obviously Brian, Mia, Dom and I were there first, but we stayed back waiting for everyone else to meet.

First one to show was Rome. He looked pretty much exactly the same. Cocky, stuck up and obnoxiously arrogant.

After him was Tej. Who I don't think even knows that his car got blown up. But I was surprised to see he cut his Afro off. They insulted each other, bro hugged and then were interrupted by Gisele.

She came in on her motorcycle. Once her kickstand was down, she got off and took her helmet off. Then Rome hit on her like the manwhore he is.

"Sexy legs, baby girl. What time do they open?" But as soon as his question was finished, Gisele had a gun aimed at his throat. I smiled, that's what he gets.

"They open the same time as I pull this trigger. Want me to open them?" I laughed as Rome stepped back.

Then Tego and Rico showed up speaking in Spanish. Since we had been in Rio for a little, I had decided that I should brush up on my Spanish. I mean the last time I really had to speak it was in high school.

Rome got offended cause I'm sure he was having flashbacks about Miami with Enrique and Roberto. But then they called each other ugly and I wanted to walk out there.

I've Got Family || Dom TorettoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara