Chapter 19

Bethany

"You know, one day, I'm gonna die because of you two," I crossed my arms and legs, sitting the backseat of this stupid yellow car. "And I hate this car," I pouted.

"Probably, and that sucks for you," Brian and I made eye contact in the rearview mirror and I stuck my tongue out at him.

We pulled up to this Oceanside building and as soon as we walk through the door, Rome complains. "They're gonna blow our cover before we even get started," I shook my head and kept walking behind the boys.

"Aye, Bilkins. Can you tell me what went wrong?" Brian said and I was confused. Who the hell is Bilkins?

"That what I wanna know," OH MY GOD ITS THE BLACK AGENT GUY.

"That's your name? I didn't know you name until now," I was so excited to know, but everyone just stared at me.

"Aye, baby girl. Chill out," Rome came up behind me and whispered in my ear, his hand covering my mouth. When he let go, I was blushing so I just stood behind B.

"Show me your hands. Come on, keep 'em up!" The white agent screamed with a gun pointed at the three of us. Mostly Rome.

"What's this about man?" Roman was being checked by some guy with his hands in the air.

"Why don't you chill the fuck out?" I went to go get up in his face, but Brian grabbed my arm, when the gun was pointed at me.

"What's going on?" Brian asked.

The guy threw his gun and said, "hold this. You think you can shoot at me?" And stormed up to Roman. "I'm a god damn federal agent," he screamed, pushing Rome against the wall.

"I don't fucking care, if you're a federal agent. Back the hell away. He didn't even do anything. He is trying to help you, dumbass!" I tried to pulled him back. I kneed him in the stomach and turned around, facing me.

Quickly, Brian and Bilkins (I literally just found out his name while watching the movie for the like umpteenth time. God I'm weird) separated the white agent from me and Rome.

"Just cause you wear a badge doesn't mean you can in an mess shit up for us, homeboy," Rome pointed at the white guy.

"Shut up, Rome," Brian shouted.

"Don't tell me to shut up, Brian," Rome shouted back.

"Roman. Shut the fuck up," I looked him in the eye and he shut his mouth.

"You shouldn't have shown up like you did," Brian was the calm one. This is why he is in charge. "You didn't know Verome was testing us?" I shook my head at this guy. He is one dumbass federal agent.

"No, I thought you punks were running," he said, angrily. Man, why are you angry?

"Quit assuming shit and wait for them to finish the stupid job. I'm not even doing the dirty work and I'm stressed." I exclaimed. Sitting down in a chair, I put my head in my hands.

Rome picked up a bag of food and the white guy goes, "Hey, that's mine," and Rome is already pissed.

"So?" He said like he was waiting for the guy to do something stupid.

"Can I have some?" I asked Roman and he took a bite, before sticking it in front of my mouth, feeding it to me. "Thanks," We all sat down, discussing what they know. I sat there and ate of the sandwich that Rome took from the white guy. Once Brian and Rome stood up, I did too, following them outside.

"You let your man go, huh?" Rome asked Brian. Dom.

"Drop it. I don't wanna talk about it," Brian just kept walking.

"It's something he avoids talking about. I knew during the time he was a cop. And I'm still here," I explained to Roman as Brian sat in the driver's seat.

In the car, the boys were talking about this job, that I barely knew anything about. Ankle bracelets, asses, Verome. All of it was said.

"I don't know man, but we need two more cars," I smiled, I actually heard the interesting part.

"Can I drive?" I asked and they both looked at me, laughed and Brian started the car.

It's still Friday. I actually got an update on time. This week has been hectic and it's Christmas next week. Like where is the snow? Anyways comment if you have snow or if you celebrate Christmas? If you don't, comment what holiday you celebrate at this time of year?