Chapter 51

(Insert good apology cause it's been two months) the new movie is out and apparently Dom has a baby and I don't know what to do with that... also I rewrote this like three times and then had the majority of the chapter typed up but it disappeared and i am so pissed off because of it.

Bethany

"So you went to go see her?" Dom jumped and saw me sitting on the bed with my shoes in front of me.

"What are you talking about?" I stopped putting my shoelaces back into my shoes and looked at him.

"Are you serious? The officer. She had your necklace." His hand went to the cross hanging on his neck. "At the party, I saw it. I also picked up on it when you didn't want to take me with you."

"Beth, it's not anything important. I wanted this back."

"You went to her house and took it back. I already know it was something important between you and Letty. Dom, I love you. With all of my being. And it's okay that you went to get it back." I smiled, softly at him. "I just wish you didn't keep things from me. You don't trust me."

"I do trust you. It was just something I had to do on my own." I nodded. "I'll see you out there." I moved my stuff to sit in the corner of the room and kissed his cheek, walking past him into the main area.

They were testing out the cars we had, with the cameras that were set up around the square. I ran towards the center balcony thing and sat next to Tej. Rome was standing on the other side of him and Gisele was pacing, watching Han drive.

He got out the car and Gisele walked up to him. "Close, but not enough."

"Dom, windows too small, man." Han said, making me turn my head to see him standing next to Tego. "The only way we're beat the cameras is with invisible cars." I smiled at the thought.

"Do I get to drive one?" Tej turned to me .

"No, Bethany. They don't have invisible cars." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not stupid, Tej. Cop cars would pretty much be invisible."

"And I know just where to get them." Dom smiled and shut the hood of the car. "Let's take a ride, boys."

Dom, Han, Brian, and Rome were going to get the cars and Gisele was going to drive them all in one of the vans that we had.

"Be careful. And don't be stupid." I told him as he walked up to me.

"Don't fall asleep on me." He kissed me and stood there, leaning over me.

"I can't promise that." His smile widened and he stood up straight.

Tej and I sat there for a while, until he decided to break the silence. "What are you gonna do with all of this money if we finish this job?" I shrugged, thinking about it.

"I just want to be able to see my family. I don't want to throw my money around and then not have any left. Maybe go to college to be a teacher. Cause you know, you can give those kids back." He laughed along with me.

"Yeah. I don't want to spend it all at once either. I might go back home and open up a nice garage. That's always been my dream and now that I might be able to make it happen, I'm gonna try it out." I smiled, thinking about Tej's explanation. I never had a dream to hold onto for the rest of my life.

A cop car pulled into the warehouse and three more followed it. Dom got out the first one and said, "Good race, O'Conner." He had a slight smile on his face and he walked over to me. "And I see you didn't fall asleep." I nodded and stood up. Brian, Rome and Han were all talking as Dom approached me.

"Well I'm tired now, so you ready?" I grabbed his hand and looked up to him.

"Of course." Dom continued walking towards the room and I turned back to wave to Tej.

"Good night, guys!" And then a few echoes of 'goodnight' were said before Dom and I reached the room. Dom let go of my hand and picked me up.

"Stop it," I giggled and he dropped me on the bed.

"Beth," Dom's voice was smooth and soft, "I'm sorry about earlier. I just didn't think it was right to tell you about the necklace." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Dom, you don't have to-" he cut me off.

"It was a part of Letty and I's wedding."

I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't even know that they were married. My hands dropped from his and landed on the bed, next to my thighs.

"Wedding." I didn't even question it. I just left it as the word.

"We got married in the Dominican Republic. I didn't have a ring, so we used this." He took it off of his neck and held it out to me.

"Dominic, I- I am so sorry. I didn't know. My mind didn't even think to that as a conclusion. As to why she always had it and then- I'm sorry."

"I know you didn't know. We didn't tell anyone. We just wanted it to be about us. No one else should've been involved in the relationship. But you somehow we were in the middle." My heart dropped.

"So, after you told me you loved me, you married her?" He nodded. "You didn't even tell me. We just came back like everything was fine."

"I tried after she died. I thought maybe I'd feel better if I wasn't around you because you always reminded me of her. I'd look at you and want to punch everything. Staying away, was what I thought was the better option. Obviously, that's not the case." He reached out for me, but I leaned away.

"Dom-" he wouldn't let me speak.

"No, you make me better. I've been happier and I've been able to communicate more and it has helped."

"It's because you are holding on to the pieces you have left." Dominic shook his head.

"That's not what you are to me."

"Dom, it's okay."

"No, it's not okay. You are my happiness now. You keep me sane. Don't let this change how well we were doing." He kneeled in front of me. "I love you." And I kissed him. It was like I'd never be able to hold him again. Like we wouldn't be in the same country again. Like one of us would've died at any moment.

And those were the last words said before we went to sleep. We changed and laid down beside one another. His huge hand grabbed my small one and he kissed my knuckles. I looked at him and placed my other hand on his face. As I took it away, he wrapped his arms around me and that's how I feel asleep.

So the end of this chapter is kinda of the start of the two breaking apart again, so Elena and Dom become a thing before Letty comes back. It wasn't completely emotional, but it tugged on my heart a little. I hope you liked it because I made you all wait so long!