Chapter 53

I watched Fast 8... IT WAS GREAT AND LIKE IDK EXACTLY HOW TO INCORPORATE BETHANY AND KEEP HER AS DOM'S LOVE INTEREST SO I MIGHT HAVE TO END THIS STORY AND CREATE A SEQUEL WITH A DIFFERENT LOVE INTEREST

Bethany

The next day, everyone was setting up for the heist. The boys had police uniforms on and Gisele was loaded weapons.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city. We're not gonna get a better window."  Mia shouted throughout the warehouse while I sat next to Brian.

"Okay, guys, it's show time." Dom's vain in his forehead was popping out as he rolled up the blueprints. "First team in position, lets go." Mia and I were supposed to stay here.

The first team consisted of Tej, Roman, Rico, Han, Tego, and Gisele. The second team was Brian and Dom, leaving Vince here with Mia and I.

"Are you ready? Vacations, beaches, just you and Brian well until the baby comes and then I'm gonna find you and bring you back." Mia laughed at my words and nodded.

"I'm excited, but a little nervous."

"Oh that's completely normal-" Brian came to cut me off.

"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong. And what do they all have in common?" I walked out of that conversation while they were having a moment and touched Dom's arm.

"Well, well. Look who we have here. Ms. Bethany Anderson." The both of us smiled and I bowed.

"The one and only. And look at Mr. Big, Strong, and Tall." I stood on my tiptoes and pressed our lips together. As soon as they touched, I heard an engine.

Vince yelled, "Cops!" And my eyes widened and Dom pulled me behind him and Brian pulled Mia away. Guys with guns got out of the truck and another pulled up behind Dom and I.

It crushed the Charger and my jaw dropped. I couldn't even imagine what's going on in Dom's head. "You just made a big mistake." The door opened and Hobbs got out.

"Took me a while to find that tracking chip. But not as long to flip the receiver. You're going down, Toretto." Hobbs slammed the door and started for us.

"Go out the back." I didn't move at Dom's words. "Bethany, go!" He yelled and I ran down the hallway towards the rooms. I heard loud footsteps behind me and I kept running. The bathroom had a window so I opened the empty room next to it. It connected to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, I stepped on top of the toilet and opened the window and waited a few seconds and shut it again. When the guy busted down the one door, I went out the bathroom door. Back down the hallway, an agent ran at me and swung his gun.

I ducked and elbowed him in the gut, blocking his left hook and kicked him in the nuts. Running out, I saw Dom and Hobbs fighting. They both were extremely large and they broke pretty much everything in their path.

I just stood there, watching, knowing there was nothing I could do. A gun barrel pushed against my back and I stumbled forward. Hobbs put Dom in a head lock and my eyes widened.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said, pushing the gun away from me. Dom ran back and pushed Hobbs against the truck, breaking free.

Mia had looked so scared and Brian and Vince couldn't do anything at gunpoint. I didn't know what to feel, until Hobbs and Dom went through the window.

"Dom!" I screamed and went to run towards them, but Brian grabbed me.

"Bethany, stop." And while Brian was holding me, Mia run up towards the two of them, behind the guys with guns.