Chapter 12

Bethany

Brian was a bit of idiot, that I loved. He was now wanted for not doing his job correctly and we are on the run. Everyone bolted out of town. We stayed and we're waiting for the right time to leave.

Each of us had a bag packed. One bag. We didn't want to take everything with us. You might be wondering. 'Why don't you just stay with your dad?' I can't really do that. He kicked me out and then I found out that he overdosed. He's dead. I loved my dad and I still do.

B and I are just laying low until. I hear something. "Brian," I whisper yelled through the bathroom door. "I heard something," something was moving around and then he opened the door.

"Let's go," I saw his badging hanging on the mirror. I knew Brian really liked that job, but he was more worried about his friends. We got out the back door and hopped in the new red car. Luckily we drove off and the cops didn't see us.

"Where are we going?" Brian shrugged then sighed.

"I guess it's just an adventure," he smiled and i smiled back. At least he didn't have to do this alone.

We drove for a while and ended up in Arizona. Brian had been earning money from races and I had learned a thing or two. I stepped out the car and waited for it to start. It was loud and there were plenty of half naked girls, except it wasn't the same as back home.

Brian won and this girl was yelling "Don't give him the money!" And I was about to knock the shit out of her. Brian's hand was pressed to my shoulder. The guy did give Brian the money and they shook hands. Brian and I hugged and cheered before getting back in the car.

We drove for a while, somewhere near Nevada, the money Brian made we used for food and gas. I could live with the same 6 outfits and sleeping in the car. I felt bad because Brian had made money and had to pay for me. Plus we had to hold on to a certain amount of money to get into races.

Texas was the next place we went. Brian and I were at a diner. He was in the newspaper because he was a fugitive, undercover cop, missing. I quickly places it face down on the table.

"It's gonna be okay B," I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Everyone we saw, thought we were together, but he is in love with Mia Toretto and I'm in love with Dom. Some girl was watching us.

When the cops came in, Brian panicked and looked down a bit. To block his face, he did the only thing he could think of. He kissed me and I mean, if it kept him out of trouble, then I didn't care. Once the cops backs were facing us, we got up and walked out the diner, driving away.

Sometimes we stayed in motels. But it wasn't for long. Brian was on the news again and had to leave. We went to go out to the car, but it was surrounded by cop cars. The girl from the diner, was behind us and we ran into her. After apologizing, we both walked down the road with each of our bags.

Hitchhiking, Brian got a car to pull over and it was the same damn girl. I sat in the back and Brian sat in the front. She drove us to a car dealership and we thanked her. She had a newspaper with Brian's face on it, but she just kinda smiled.

At the dealership, Brian picked out a junkie car, but he knew how to upgrade. So again, we drove. Brian had been working in a car shop on his car. He raced, got more money, worked more, got a paint job for the car and I had to admit. It looked great.

The guy at the shop, paid Brian and we left again, to Louisiana. There were plenty of races. Two motorcycles wanted to race us, but he didn't and then we saw them pulled over. We laughed and continued driving.

We came to a decision on either New York or Miami. Florida was where we planned on staying for a while. It was on the other side of the country and Brian knew a few people here. Brian got plenty of attention when we got to Miami. And not to brag, but I did too.

This was like based off of the short film before 2 Fast 2 Furious if you bought the DVD. I decided to continue the story because 12 chapters is way too short.