Chapter 7

Bethany

"Alright, tell me everything miss 'I just went on a date and had sex the same night' like damn Mia!" I said to her and she just blushed and threw a washcloth at me.

Currently, we were in the kitchen on the Toretto house, waiting for Dom to get back with the groceries. Mia and I had finished organizing the fridge and cabinets. I'm pretty sure Dom picked Letty up also.

Letty and I were good - or at least better than before. I distanced myself from Dom but got closer to Letty in the process. She really did like him and I could tell, but I did too. Eventually I'll get over it though.

"Well he talked about how he was drawn in by me instead of my brother. And then we drove around - well I drove us around and we ended up having sex, twice." Mia said bluntly, not looking at me.

"Shut up! Two times! After the first date? I barely kiss guys on the first date, let alone let them into my sanctuary!" Yeah I like Brian but still. "Did you at least use protection?" I asked.

"Yes Beth, gosh, you're not my mother," she laughed but I thought. What ever happened to their mom? I remember their dad in most of my memories as a child but never their mom. I won't ask about her though.

Mia had noticed my change in attitude so she changed the subject, "so you and -" she was caught off by the back door opening. In walked Letty with her hands full and Dom with his hands full. I got up and went to get some more that were outside the door.

"Hey, Beth, I got those," Dominic said, still with his hands full and looking back at me. I shrugged and grabbed them anyways.

"I can handle a few grocery bags," I said, rudely but I didn't mean for it to sound like that."

"What's your problem?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I was actually curious. Dom was never one to question anything.

"I'm worried," that's when Letty turned around and looked at us.

"Worry all you want about your girlfriend. I'm fine," I said pulling a box of coronas to the fridge, taking one out for myself. I popped it open and drank about half of it. "I'm leaving, bye Mia. I'll talk to you later." I grabbed my keys and went to walk out the front door.

I wasn't really mad, just annoyed. Everyone had a relationship. Letty had Dom, and now Mia has Brian and I'm all alone. The footsteps were heavy behind me and I tried to pull the door open, but a hand had slammed it shut.

"Dom if you don't let me leave," I turned around and faced him.

"What? What are you gonna do if I don't let you leave?" I hadn't thought of anything. I shook my head and looked at the door. The longer I look at him, the harder it gets for me to accept that I'm alone and he is taken by my cousin.

"That's what I thought. Why are you leaving Bethany? I've done nothing wrong-"

"Exactly Dom! You've done nothing wrong. It's me. It's always me that does something wrong. So I'm gonna leave before I do something that's very wrong," my last sentence was just above a whisper. "So please let me leave." I knew Mia and Letty were either listening, watching or both. I just couldn't stand to watch Letty and Dom together. Separately I could hang out with them, but together was a different story.

Together, they didn't act like they were dating. It would be as if they were secretly dating and didn't want anyone to find out. If no one knows that you're taken, and they like you, they will make a move. Except I know and I don't want to get into a fight with my cousin.

I fought to hold a tear but it slipped. I needed to go somewhere else.

"Bethany, Dom and I are going to the garage. You can stay and help Mia with the groceries." Letty said with a bit of a snarl. Dom pulled his hand away from the door.

"I didn't say we were going to the garage," Dom said confused. I opened the door quickly and walked out. Stepping down one step, I sat down. The tear that slipped dropped off my chin.

I love him. I love Dominic Toretto and nothing will ever change that. I know everything that he has done and I know he will never love me back. He has Letty. And he has ever since she was 16.

"I thought you left." I heard from behind me. My head just shook because I wasn't trying to face Letty. She knew something happened and she thought it was me trying to get Dom. I'm trying to stay away from him for her.

"Still here. Just needed some air. I was gonna go see Brian but he hasn't been heard from all day so I just sat here." Brian wasn't answering any of my texts. "I don't want to go home."

"While I'd appreciate it if you didn't try and have a sentimental moment with Dom." I look at her this time.

"Letty can't you see? Are you blind? I've been trying to stay away from Dom! He keeps following me. I'm staying away for you because I know you love him. And I do too! But I'm trying to forget my feelings so you can get the happy ending." I stood up and saw the door was open, with Dom inside it. "Can you guys just go to the garage, I'll help Mia and be gone before you two get back?" I walked past them both and saw Mia was almost done.

"I'm just not gonna ask. We should go to a race!" Mia said and I smiled. She always knew what cheered me up. I picked up my Corona, with my keys still in my hand.

"Meet me outside in my car and we will go." She smiled at me and ran upstairs changing. I stopped in the living room and watched Dom and Letty drive away before walking outside.

Added a little part in there and I guess I'll include most of the movies in this book, so it will be a bit long. But I'm a little more than half way through the first movie. Love you guys