Chapter 8

Bethany

Damn my head hurts like hell. I rubbed my forehead with my palm and looked around. I was at the Toretto house.

"Fuck! I have work!" I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Shut up," I looked to the side and saw Mia.

"Sorry, I gotta go. See you later!" I quickly went to run down the stairs but I ran into someone.

"Slow down," it was Dom. I swear I run into him all the time.

"I have to go," I tried to get around him.

"It's 3 in the afternoon. Where do you have to go?" I stopped and realized that I had missed pretty much the whole day.

"Well no where now," I turned around and walked back up the stairs.

"Beth," I looked at Dom and he was right behind me, "are you really avoiding me? For Letty?" I forgot he heard that. I nodded and went to walk into Mia's room. "Please don't," I shut the door and turned around to face him again.

"She loves you Dom, and you love her. I'm not gonna ruin her relationship because I'm selfish," he didn't look like he believed me.

"You love me too,"

"Well you must love all the girls falling for you," I was so sarcastic but he just continued.

"And I'm pretty sure it's mutual," I shook my head. He was playing me. And I don't have time for this.

"You can't love us both, Dom. We are family." He seemed a bit angry.

"She didn't act like your family when she told us all you left and told you that we hated you." I looked down in shame. No matter how hard I say I do, I know that I didn't fully forgive her for that.

"Is she here?" I asked a bit scared. If she wasn't then who knows what might happen.

"No," I gulped and shook my head. "And I don't love you both,"

"It's just you. It used to be her. But you have showed me something else,"

"Dominic, quit messing with my emotions," Mia was gonna wake up again.

"You're the one messing with my emotions. I don't show emotions but when I'm with you, I do. You act like you hate me and then say that you love me. We are friends until Letty comes around you and you ignore me."

"It's because I'm scared!" He stopped talking. "We avoided each other for years because of her. She stopped is from spending time together. Now it's either I do it on my own or she makes it 10 times worse than before. She may be my cousin, but she is capable of so many things." A phone started to ring and I realized it was mine. And it was in Mia's room.

I opened the door and grabbed it off of her desk before shutting the door. "Hello?" Dom tried to listen in.

"Beth! Where were you? I had to do your work," it was Brian.

"Sorry, had a hangover. Mia and I went to a race last night and had so much fun. Don't worry though, Mia didn't do anything." I reassured him and Dom.

"Thank god. Anyways, you wanna chill and hang out or?"

"I'm at Mia's. Just come over and I'll wake her up and tell her you're coming over."

"Alright I'll see you soon Beth," Brian was literally the big brother I never had.

"Bye," I hung up the phone and faced Dom again.

"I love you Bethany."

"Well I don't believe you. Don't tell a girl you're in love with her, if you're dating her cousin who is in love with you," I walked into Mia's room and shut the door behind me.

That was literally nonsense and I hate myself for writing it but I wanted to update and I didn't have the movie on me at the moment.