Chapter 6

Yeah I lied at the end of that last chapter. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during the movie. But I'm sick so I'll write a quick chapter.

Bethany

I was typing a new order into the computer with Brian sitting behind me, talking about his date with Mia.

"It's gotta be perfect. I don't want to seem too desperate though." He was rambled and I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. The paper I was reading fell on the floor so I bent down to pick it up and Brian was still rambling but about something else now.

"Damn Beth! Your butt is like damn!" I spun around and his eyes went wide. I swatted at him.

"Brian shut up and focus on something other than my ass," I glared at him, going back to typing. Harry was laughing at the front of the store when the doors opened.

"Hector!" I waved and he nodded his head, acknowledging me.

"What do we got here? Hired some new help?" Hector said to Brian and me.

"I just started but I'm already better than B," I laughed and he pushed my shoulder.

"What do you need, man?" Brian said.

"I need you to hook my up. 3 of everything, I made a list," Hector pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"When do you need this stuff?" I asked him, looking at it, with Brian looking over my shoulder.

"Tomorrow, today, now?" Hector says then turns to the guy behind him, speaking in Spanish.

I handed the paper to B so I could type it. "The least you could do is give us a weeks notice," I joked, and saw that they were from a Honda Civic. I guess Brian saw it too because his smile dropped.

"Check this out," Hector had a wad of cash in his hand and B just looked at him. Hector put it down on the counter.

-------------------------------------

"I don't understand why you always have to take me to the garage!" I whined, being dragged out of Brian's truck. He had picked me up for work this morning and I thought he was taking me home. Nope.

"Because I have to come here after work. It's pretty much my second job." He said, running a hand through his hair. I snatched my wrist out of his grip and glared at him.

"I can walk. Are you excited about tonight?" I asked as we rounded the corner.

"Yeah, I just hope she is." Aww he is so nervous!

"Trust me, she is." I smiled at him before walking into the garage. "What am I supposed to do today? Am I going to try and help or just not help?" I sat down on the couch. Everyone just kept doing their work and B walked to help Dom with the front of a car. While Letty, Jesse, and Leon were working on an engine.

Brian and Dom were having a conversation and I went to get a drink; Corona. I grabbed 6 of them and offered them to whoever wanted one. Letty took one, Leon did, and Dom. After handing Letty and Leon theirs, I walked over to Dominic.

"You break her heart, I'll break your neck," Dom had threatened Brian and I slowed down, instead of walking too fast into their conversation.

"That's not gonna happen." Brian was confident. That's when I walked up to them and handed Dom his beer.

"Are you sure there isn't anything I can do?" I whined to Dom and he stood up ask wrapped his right arm around my shoulders. "Ew! You're all sweaty and gross!" I said pushing him off of me.

"Well that's what happens why you do something around here. Go help Mia or something babe," I sighed and walked into the shop, seeing Mia wiping the counter off. I sure hope Letty didn't hear say that last part. She would think something was happening and nothing is. Yeah I still like him but I'm backing off.

"You ready for your date tonight?" I wiggled my eyebrows, sitting down in front of her. My head flew to the door, when I heard tires screeching. I saw Dom's car and Bri in the passenger seat. Well I guess I have to drive his truck home.

"I'm really nervous actually. What if he doesn't like me?" I slammed my head down on the counter.

"Brian is head over heels for you girl! All he did at work today was complain that it had to be perfect." I laughed and she blushed.

"I don't know what to wear," she sat down next to me.

"Well let's go dig through your closet and find something!" I said and drag her to her car. Brian can come get his own truck.

When we got there, Dom and B were in the makeshift garage at the Toretto house. Mia and I ran inside so they didn't see us even though her car would've been here.

I wanted to skip the date because I just didn't feel like typing it. I'm sick and I'm sorry if this sucks. I just wanted to update since I have time. Love you guys!