𝟎𝟐 || sᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴍs

Hyunjin:“do you guys by any chance sell gummy worms? the sour ones

Hyunjin:“do you guys by any chance sell gummy worms? the sour ones...”

Minho looked at him with wide eyes, not expecting the question to be about candies.

He chuckled finding the younger so cute so he nodded his head answering with a yes.

Minho:“you want me to give you some”

Hyung's eyes shined upon hearing that his hyung would give him candy that he wanted but soon he felt anxious knowing that Minho would eventually steal from the thief family shop.

Hyunjin:“won't it cause you troubles with your family?”

Minho chuckled again knowing how Hyunjin is considerate on him being lectured by his parents after he does that.

Minho:“don't worry, even if they do...I'll just tell them that I ate them”

He said just when they left the playground park and started walking towards the direction of Minho's home where he took Hyunjin from the back door that's connected to the store where he broke in with the copy key he owns.

He then led Hyunjin towards the category of the gummy candies and held the plastic shovel and shoved a big amount of gummy worms.

Minho:“open your hands”

He said for the other to open his hands that caused minho to throw all the gummy worms -he picked up with the shovel- on Hyunjin hands and left a remark “enjoy, HYUNJIN” before he put down the plastic shovel.

Hyunjin:“thank you hyung I will never forget about this, ever!!”

He exclaimed happily then ate two to three gummy worms with one hand while he put the rest inside his pockets with the other hand.

Minho:“Let's go back, or our parents would start getting worried about us”

Once they decided to go back, the living room was only Minho's mom there which made Hyunjin to ask if his parents left and the mother nodded.

Ms.Lee:“why don't you stay over? I would love for my son to have new friends since all his friends moved away”

Hyunjin nodded at her but there was a problem which he pointed out.

Hyunjin:“but my mom-”

The mother cut him midway by saying...

Ms.Lee:“don't worry, I talked with her and she gave me permission”

Upon hearing her words, Minho guided Hyunjin towards his room where he gave him a long sleeve shirt with oversized pyjamas pants.

Minho:“wanna stay up all night playing video games?”

He suggested turning on his PlayStation for Hyunjin to yell “HEEL YEAH” and both play games for the rest of the night just to wake very late the next morning.

They had breakfast/lunch and Hyunjin wore his outfit from yesterday to go back home but Minho told him to wait for him.

He wants to walk him home.

Hyunjin:“you can go now, Hyung”

He said just when they arrived at Hyunjin's house where Minho finds it surprising that they both leave only 10 minutes away from each other.

Minho:“which middle school do you attend?”

Hyunjin answered him which wasn't the same middle school Minho study at.

Hyunjin:“what high school are you planning to go?”

Minho told him which high school he's planning to attend and Hyunjin smiled since it is the same school he's planning to go to as well and he told him that.

Minho:“it's not like we're going to stay friends until that time”

Hyunjin pout upon hearing what his new friend just said and stepped forward to correct him.

Hyunjin:“you're now my friend, and you're going to stay with me forever...that's your award for giving me sour candies”

Minho chucked since he got a lecture from his dad about the missing candies in front of hyunjin who froze at his place since he was the one that asked that to Minho.

The boy was cute being frozen in his place.

Minho:“sure, let's stay friends forever”