𝟏𝟖 || ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴠs ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

Something both Minho and Hyunjin weren't expecting was sitting across from each other on the same table, It's funny how they confess how much they hate not understanding each other's situation

Minho wants Hyunjin to love him.

Hyunjin wants Minho to be his friend again.

They find it very difficult to give up on what they have so they set a war on who's going to last and it was already hard for them.

Ms.Lee:“Minho...Ms.Hwamg told me that you and Hyunjin are on bad terms”

That caught both of their attention, Minho looked at Hyunjin and couldn't but blame that he expose their current situation to his mom so his mother could scold him and, made him make up with the younger.

Minho:“it is complicated mom...me and hyunjin are—”

He tried to speak explaining his situation but Hyunjin's mother cut him mid way.

Ms.Hwang:“you guys should take this to your room and discuss it calmly”

Ms.Lee nodded at her and both mothers looked at their sons who kept giving each other unsure expression if they should do what their mother is telling them to do or not.

Ms.Lee:“yeah...you two go up, me and Ms.Hwang will clean the table”

She said for Minho to stand up saying “let go” with a low tone and it was loud enough for Hyunjin to hear, both then start walking towards Minho's room and once they reach his room, the older stepped to look at Hyunjin with a glare.

Minho:“why did you tell your mom about us?”

At this point, Hyunjin wasn't scared because he did what he has to do since Minho was so arrogant about the idea of them separating.

Hyunjin:“because you give me no other choice hyung...i want us as friends again”

He yelled just when they both were inside the room after locking the door.

Minho:“why can't you understand what I've been going through because of you?!”

He sounds like he is blaming Hyunjin for making him feel like this but the reason is that Minho was seeing only his situation and not forgetting to listen to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:“nope!! I'm not going to leave you...I'm not letting 5 years of friendship go to waste, I'll fight until the end”

He shouted for Minho to cross his arms and looked at Hyunjin confused on what was going on around his mind.

Minho:“and how are you going to do that?”

Hyunjin panckied looking around trying to find something he can use to defend his idea until his eyes land on the piece of device on the floor.

Hyunjin:“let us play video games on your PlayStation, we still didn't break the tide”

He walked towards the PlayStation turning it on for Minho to sigh and follow him.

Minho:“Hyunjin, stop doing this”

Hyunjin ignored him and choose the game they are going to play, he set up the game focuses and chooses his character and was ready, Minho still didn't touch his game console.

Hyunjin:“how about if you win I'll let you take me on a date”

He knows what he's saying is against his will but it is the only way to push Minho to play with him and it worked.

The console is already on Minho's hands moving his fingers against the joystick choosing his character.

Minho:“and if you won?”

He asked after choosing a female character.

Hyunjin:“you have to rethink about us being friends again”

The competition between them was on fire because both wanted to win and get what they want from each other but that didn't stop Minho from commenting “we're seriously going to let a game decide our future”

Hyunjin made a “tch” sound under his nose and pressed the "X" button on his console to start the game.

Hyunjin:“what wrong with that? You were the one who came to me suddenly and confessed...let me behave like you”

He let out with a sascram, taking risks is what they have been doing these past days and Hyunjin is brave enough to take risks with him as well.

Minho:“is this karma?”

Hyunjin chuckled, he's enjoying being this close to his hyung and hear him complain like this... Why should he ruin it?

Hyunjin:“yes, for the past few days you made me act like a fool and stalk you”

Minho:“whatever, let's play”