𝟐𝟏 || ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Hyunjin stared at himself in the mirror not believing he was doing it again

All dressed up with perfume and his hair bangs split in half showing his forehead.

He convinced himself so many times that this wasn't a date but he couldn't stop from getting all pretty for this "play date"

He cussed under his mouth hating how Minho's charms and visuals lured him into doing dumb things without constant.

At this rate, he would eventually fall in love with his best friend which he doesn't want to.

He would fight this love war until the end.

Ms.Hwang:"HYUNJIN!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS, MINHO IS HERE"

Heartbeats start increasing upon hearing his mom shout out his best friend's name, he got nervous not ready to meet the older yet.

Hyunjin put his hand on top of his chest as he kept breathing in and out trying to hold his composer while going down the stairs with a fast pace.

Excited yet scared for this play date with Minho.

Once his feet stepped onto the first floor he could see Minho chatting and chuckling with his mom who was doing the same thing... Hyunjin lips curled up smiling at the view but he stopped staring the moment his eyes met with Minho's ones.

He blushed when Minho kept getting closer towards him and by every step Hyunjin could feel time getting slower with only footsteps audible to his ears and Minho the only person his eyes saw.

Minho:"you dressed up nicely just like i requested, you look very preety"

He said getting closer to wrap his arms around Hyunjin's waist, an addicting habit Minho can't get rid of since he likes doing it.

But before his hands could touch Hyunjin's waist, the hand got slapped away by the junior who was already looking at him with a frustrated expression.

Hyunjin:"hyung, you promised no touching or kissing"

Minho chuckled at his cuteness ignoring the stinks he lifted on his heart and tried to enjoy this afternoon with Hyunjin.

Minho:"I'm sorry Candy, i will try to hold myself...let's go"

They waved at Ms.Hwamg heading out, they walked through the neighborhood until they reached the streets and took the bus to the location of the cinema.

Once they got there, Minho and Hyunjin bought snacks and drinks on their way to the movies theatre and inside there-so many people had come to watch the super hero movie either alone or with their friends or with family.

Both took a seat between two girls where one of them was with her boyfriend and the other one with her best friend.

"Hyunjin?!"

His name was being called from his right so he turned towards the girl sitting beside him just to find that it was one of his classmates, Jiyun who's the beauty princess of his junior grade and the one who won the beauty contest with first place in the school festival.

And she was Hyunjin's dream crush.

Hyunjin(nervous):"ohh uhm...hey jiyun, how come you like marvel?"

He asked in a funny tone for jiyun to chuckle a little hiding her smile with her hand for her friend that was sitting beside her and answering his question.

"she was always a sucker for marvel and her favorite super hero is Deadpool"

Hyunjin laughs a little upon knowing his crush's taste in super heroes and he can't blame her since Deadpool is funny and has an entertaining personality.

Jiyun:"who's your friend?"

She asked trying to look through Hyunjin's shoulders to see Minho but the movie already started that made him forget about the other pretty quickly.

Hyunjin couldn't help it but take glances at Jiyun throughout the movie from the side of his eyes and Minho felt himself left out, also the couple who were sitting besides were flirting instead of watching which makes it even worse.

Minho:"you see like you have an interest in her?"

Hyunjin blushed upon what Minho said and nodded his head with adding "she's my crush since freshman year" which caused Minho's belly to do a flip not liking how the person he loves for so long was telling him that Jiyun was idole his crush.

When the movie was done, Minho found himself walking beside Jiyun's friend instead of Hyunjin since his friend was having fun chatting with Jiyun.

"you are his friend right? Lee Minho right?"

She asked getting closer to whisper that so loudly for Minho to get away from her not liking the closeness.

Minho:"how can I help you?"

He said it firmly the moment he stopped to see Hyunjin buying Jiyun a cone of peanuts while laughing his adorable smile towards her.

The need to go up there and snatch Hyunjin from her presence and have him all to himself was already buried inside him trying to control his jealousy.

Because he was only a friend.

"my friend really really likes your friend and she has been trying to get close to him for the past months and I was wondering if Hyunjin likes her back"

He knows he shouldn't be selfish to force his love into Hyunjin and he seems quite happy with her unlike the times he's with him and worried all the time.

Minho:"he does..."

"amazing!! How about we team up and sail them both"

He shot her with a death glare and her knowing about the rumors about Minho being a bad influence made her take backwards steps scared to be on his bad side.

Minho:"no thanks I'll pass"

He then walked past the couple for Hyunjin to see him and turned around to ask why is his hyung leaving.

Hyunjin:"where are you going hyung?"

Minho stopped facing Hyunjin with his back, having hands on his pockets... He didn't turn around since he doesn't want to face Hyunjin and see him standing beside someone other than him.

Minho:"it looks like you don't need me anymore since you're enjoying your time with them so I'm taking my leave...have fun"

With that being said, he continued walking leaving Hyunjin behind.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 😏