𝟑𝟒 || ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

Hyunjin sat on his sofa reading a book on the living room, his parents were our for a business trip being a very busy business couple parents but he didn't mind the less time he spend with his parents since he is already an adult and his dog is he...

Hyunjin sat on his sofa reading a book on the living room, his parents were our for a business trip being a very busy business couple parents but he didn't mind the less time he spend with his parents since he is already an adult and his dog is here to give him company so he doesn't bother to say anything.

He can't do as his girlfriend suggests him to do and move out from his parents house since he only stays because of his promise to Minho that consists of welcoming his best friend whenever he comes back from Canada.

The same best friend who was laying his head on his lap and reading a manga holding it above his eyes with his legs crossed, and chuckles were heard from now and then.

Hyunjin:"why aren't you leaving yet? You've been with me for a week"

He closed his book then looked at Minho who averted his gaze from his manga and looked up meeting eyes with Hyunjin's.

Minho:"are you trying to kick me out?"

A fake pout was drawn around his lips while growing his eyes as wide as they could to seem innocent to Hyunjin who sighed out of frustration and asked the next sentence.

Hyunjin:"I'm not...but don't you think that you should be in your house instead?"

Minho puts down his manga down then closes his eyes with a smile enjoying himself on Hyunjin's thighs.

Minho:"if we could, I want us to stay like this forever...i love you so much Candy and I always belong here with you"

Hyunjin looked down at Minho looking back at him with narrowed eyes, the soft lovely stare from him along with his sudden confession made Hyunjin blush, Heartbeats go fast, and clutched into the sofa's fabric.

Hyunjin:"why can't you give up on me? it has been over 3 years now...you've got an amazing career and the looks to find someone else"

Minho's eyes got wide sitting up very quickly fixing himself to sit next to Hyunjin who was giving him the confused expression.

Minho:"my friend sends me the script to the scene along with the actress role too...wanna practice with me?"

he asked with hopeful eyes which was the younger's weakness to fall for those starry eyes...Minho totally ignored what he just said about finding someone new with the excuse of his movie script.

Hyunjin:"you're doing this as an excuse to...to-"

He couldn't complete his sentence trying to think away from what the older person could possibly do to him if they ever get to practice this 16+ movie scene.

Minho:"to kiss you? to touch you? well...Pretty much!"

He didn't wait a minute to start dragging Hyunjin towards the bedroom as he signaled him to sit on the bed.