𝟑𝟏 || ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴏғғᴇʀ

Hyunjin had successfully made it into his second year in college along with his 4th anniversary with his girlfriend

It has been a year since He last saw Minho on his birthday but being away didn't affect their friendship as they kept texting whenever they got the chance to and Hyunjin understood Minho's condition of not having free time to come back to Korea since he was busy with his life as a professional skateboarder.

His social media both increased in followers where he had almost 750k subscribers on youtube with 1.4m followers in tiktok.

People just love Minho Funny silly live streams and his skilled dancing videos in tiktok with those quotes about cats and pudding and he promised his subscribers that he would start doing actual videos like vlogs if he reached a million subscribers.

And he was close to achieving that and people are waiting for that day to come.

.

.

.

Today, Hyunjin was planning to celebrate his 4th anniversary with his girlfriend and he already chose a place to go with a gift as well.

He was choosing himself an outfit until his phone buzzed on his pants making him flinch a little to slide his hand inside his pockets and saw Minho just texted him...

Minho

I wanna disappear from
earth rn

His eyes got wide up in seeing the text through his phone screen, his fingers were fast to react to it and type the next words very quickly.

Hyunjin

Woah!

Chill Hyung
What happened?

Minho on the other hand couldn't but sigh, he really didn't want to bother Hyunjin but he has no one he's close to complain and brag about this.

Minho

I'm going to act in
a movie

Hyunjin

Wait... For real?!

That's great!!

He never thought that Minho would ever act in something, Hyunjin believed in his potential and was happy he got this opportunity.

Minho

No It's not!!

I'm not an actor

Hyunjin read again, seems like Minho wasn't happy with this news which pushed him to ask about the reason.

Hyunjin