𝟑𝟔 || ʜɪs ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

It was another day, Hyunjin ignored his girlfriend and stayed in his room all day waiting for Minho to post a tiktok video or start streaming a live stream

He was scrolling through his Instagram reels just for a notification to pop up and notify him that “skating on risks” open a live stream for Hyunjin to immediately drop whatever he was watching and switch his app to YouTube.

He went fast to the subscribers buttons and clicked on the Minho icon profile picture that had a red ring and "live" word too.

Hyunjin was very happy to see his hyung this week since the older barely updated on his YouTube channel unless it was urgent or he got news to tell his subscribers.

His smile immediately dropped upon seeing another person on the live instead of Minho which causes him to wonder who was that.

“Minho-hyung, your followers are increasing”

His deep voice yet sweet eyes with his adorable smile and visible freckles and his hair was bright blonde making him look more like a foreigner than Minho but his Korean was amazing.

Minho:“they aren't followers lixie, they're called subscribers”

He came from behind sitting besides the said male then lifting the boy up and putting him on his lap where he wrapped his arms around his waist and put his head on his shoulders while closing his eyes and letting out a satisfied "like it"

Hyunjin was in pure jealousy seeing his hyung hugging and cuddling another guy other than him—he was dying to know who this is.

The boy leans his head towards the screen and reads comments coming up including mixed questions in different languages asking about him.

“they are all asking about me”

Minho put his head up away from the guy's head and leaned his head towards the screen to see for his eyes if that was true and once his landed on one of the comments he started laughing.

Minho:“I should have introduced you earlier...guys, this is my boyfriend...his name is Felix and you might know him since he's a famous Tiktoker”

He confessed for Felix to chuckle a little and lean towards the screen again just to find most of his subscribers leaving both negative and positive reactions.

He turned to Minho to ask him after he saw a mean comment saying "can't believe I was following a fag"

Felix:“do they know you're gay?”

Minho blinked multiple times trying to remember but nothing came to his memory so he turned towards his boyfriend and shook his head.

Minho:“no”

He said then turned to look at the screen reading both Korean and english comments from both positive and negative comments but he didn't put any reaction or expression on his face which caused Felix to get worried cause he wasn't able to know what is in his boyfriend's mind.

Felix:“what a bother, anyways...what you usually do in this live”

Minho made a long "hmmm" trying to hold the composer from lashing out on those comments who are spreading hate and having the urge to end this live right away.

Hyunjin noticed that Minho wasn't being his usual self and knows very well that face and it only means that his hyung was mad—maybe on the negative reactions he received once he announced his sexuality.

Minho:“read comments and talk about stuff”

Felix nodded his head then lean to read the comments again skipping so many hate comments just to look for positive ones and he then come across a comments asking about the owner of Minho's watch and his thoughts about this.

Felix:“they are asking about the owner of a watch—wait what watch”

That caused Minho to forget about the whole negative reactions he just received and immediately thought of Hyunjin, his smile, his voice, his warmth.

Taking his whole mind, Minho found himself in his safe place again.

Just thinking about him makes him happy.

Minho:“ohh, they are talking about my best friend, he lives in Korea and we have a close bond”

Felix noticed the smile that appears in his lip while talking about this person which caused the blonde to smile at him as well knowing that his boyfriend got someone special in his life.

Felix:“is he hot?”

He asked with a smirk for Minho to shoot him with a raised eyebrow making it seem like Felix asked an obvious question.

Minho:“hot? That guy is enthral”

Minho looked at the camera rolling his tongue knowing very well that hyunjin is watching him right Now and that action made the person behind the screen blush not believing that his hyung just flirted with him through the screen.

Felix:“ohh, I see”

Meanwhile, the blonde pouted a little looking feeling jealous that his boyfriend got someone else on his mind.

Minho noticed that Felix was jealous which caused him to smirk and wrapped his arms around his waist again but more tightly this time.

Minho:“is my little kitten jealous?”

He whispered loudly to be heard from the device, he wore a satisfied smile when Felix start nodding his head.

Felix:“I am...”

Minho:“then let me make it up for you”

He reached his hand to end the live for Felix to get flustered looking back and forth between his hands and the record bottom

Felix:“wait...we're ending this live right—”

And before he could say anything more, the live stream ended and people who were watching left hanged as for Hyunjin, he was "this" close to throwing his phone against the wall.

Since he needs answers.

Hyunjin:“I hate you hyung for not telling about this”