𝟒𝟔 || ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

The next day, Minho woke up first

It was late in the morning, where he quickly took a shower from their session of last night, He made the best efforts to please both himself and his boyfriend.

He walked out of the shower just to find Hyunjin already woke up but he looked so sleepy and at the same time he was complaining about the pain in his lower back.

Hyunjin:“I hate you, Minho-hyung...i had to suffer this morning because of you”

He pouted for the older to chuckle a little on how cute he is then start walking towards him where he joined him in bed and hugged him and the he heard goes “Hyung...you just showered and I smells...” but Minho didn't care as he held his chin and left a quick kiss on his plump lips he got.

But a light kiss wasn't enough so he kissed him again but deeply this time, the other didn't last three minutes before pushing him away and escaping his embrace.

Holding the blanket around his body, Hyunjin was naked because of yesterday and he was embarrassed to show Minho that again, he struggled going to the bathroom since his back hurts so bad but he managed himself and now, Hyunjin was showering.

Minho found the whole situation cute and he really wants to spend eternity with Hyunjin from now on.

He got up from the bed going towards Hyunjin's closet and chose some of his baggy clothes to wear.

Just then, Minho walked downstairs to the kitchen and started making coffee as he also brought oranges so he could juice for his lover while he served the cookies and brownies he made with his friend.

No one to disturb them in this—

*Ding dong*

He looked towards the door, he thought it would hyunjin's parents where he panicked a little to open the door but when he did that, another person who he never expected to meet.

Minho:“jiyun?”

The female had her eyes wide looking at the buff man in front of her, this was none other than Minho himself the same guy who stole her man.

Like literally, why did he have to become so handsome?

Jiyun:“I came here for hyunjin, some of my stuff is in here and I want them back”

Minho scratched the back of his head and then let his boyfriend's ex enter— he had nothing against her really despite the fact that she was Hyunjin's lover and that's it.

Jiyun:“hmmm, Hyunjin drink orange juice?”

She exclaimed holding the glass of the orange liquid in her hands having no idea if her ex likes drinking juices or not.

Minho:“it is his favorite juice besides sour gummy worms, he used to have a pack of orange boxes in high school *chuckle* he is so cute”

Jiyun chuckled with him but soon enough she shit up knowing very well about her loss to this guy.

Because she never knows about this.

Hyunjin:“Hyung!! Are you wearing my—”

The guy mentioned in their sentence came into the kitchen shirtless not expecting his ex-girlfriend to be here.

His wide upon looking at her then looked at Minho who was giving him the dead glare before saying with a scary deep tone “go upstairs and wear something” which caused Jiyun to be scared a little from him and wonder how her ex chose this person rather than her.

Hyunjin did a small nod then went up again to wear a top just to come back after and got to his boyfriend who held his hand harshly and dragged him towards the kitchen table so they can have their breakfast.

Jiyun hopes that Hyunjin isn't being forced into this relationship.

She ignored them and went to Hyunjin's bedroom where there was a strong scent of s*x and that made her close her nose and walk around to collect the things she once left here.

Once she was done, she walked out from the bedroom and carefully walked towards the exit door passing by the kitchen very slowly to not disturb them but she just got to hear what was going on.

Hyunjin:“Minho-hyung...not now...what if jiyun suddenly came”

Her ears picked and put her hand on her mouth not wanting to stay more but her legs were betraying her and wasn't walking because a part of her wanted to stay and listen.

Minho:“do I look like I care? and I'm still mad how she saw your beautiful body that's supposed to be mine...you belong to me Hyunjin”

He said with a deep voice as a muffled touching sound was heard and it made her want to puke and what was worse was when her ex started moaning from his boyfriend's touch.

Jiyun(whisper):“ew ew ew...you horny mother f*ckers...get a room...don't do it in the kitchen...that would be very disgusting and hard to remove the smell”

The clean freak Jiyun is, couldn't stand staying there as she quickly ran away from the house.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣