𝟑𝟐 || ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇss ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ

Minho:"can I come in

Minho:"can I come in...thank you"

He invited himself inside Hyunjin's house, it was a friend's habit to come inside without the other permission since they have a close bond and knowing that they don't get mad at each other by that action.

Hyunjin was speechless to say anything and it was too late to react to Minho going past him so quickly that he was slow to say anything but then he closed the door and walked behind his hyung.

Hyunjin:"wait...how? When? Why?"

He asked still not believing his eyes that is seeing Minho right in front of him.

The older just chuckled at stuttering Hyunjin, if he were in his place, he would be dumbfounded too.

Minho:"on a plane, today at 6am and because I missed you"

Hyunjin heard from his sentence about taking a plane today which only means that when they texted this early noon, Minho was already on his way to Korea.

Hyunjin:"so when we text this morning...you were on the plane?"

Minho:"yes! That's true, where are your parents?"

He looked around the house not a single sign of Hyunjin's parents that caused him to ask about-he thought maybe they were sleeping.

Hyunjin:"they work night shifts but that's not the point right now...who knows that you're here?"

He walked closer to Minho who shot him with a straight expression taking a minute to admire his dongsaeng up close.

Hyunjin was etherealy beautiful.

Minho:"only my manager...do you have ramen? I'm very hungry I haven't eaten anything since yesterday on the plane"

He started walking towards the kitchen just to open one of the cabinets and brought out a bag of noodles then started boiling the water inside a cooking pot.

Hyunjin:"aren't you tired?"

He asked Minho to rip open the bag of noodles and throw them in the water with adding the seasonings as well and start spinning with a spoon.

Minho:"i am but I miss you and I can stay up all night if I want...how about you? You look like you just woke up"

He answered not having a single blink in his 13 hours of flight then he turned around to face hyunjin and asked him about his state instead.

The younger crossed his arms not believing how funny it was when he literally woke him up after three hours of sleep.

Hyunjin:"I just woke up because you came so suddenly at three in the morning and I can't go back to sleep knowing you're here...it's not a dream right?"

He asked watching watch Minho put the noodles in a bowl then walked towards the table where Hyunjin followed him and sat beside him.

Minho:"no...it's not"

He chuckled finding the way Hyunjin thought of him as a dream was funny since it show how much the younger cared for him and missed him.

Hyunjin:"it had been over a year...i missed you so much...where are you going back to canada?"

Minho took the first bite from his noodles after letting it rest to cool down a little bit, he then turned to Hyunjin with a full mouth and chubby cheeks.

Minho:"I'll stay longer this time...I don't have any skateboard relating work in the next couple months, and I'll receive the movie script soon from my friend to start getting ready for my scenes"

Hyunjin got worried, Minho just had a break from skateboarding yet here he is getting ready to shoot in a movie without an acting background or experience-can someone let him rest please.

Hyunjin:"aren't you nervous?"

That made Minho look at him with a confused look after Hyunjin asked that question.

Minho:"why would I be? I've been in front of the camera since 12th grade let alone that I'm an olympic skateboarder who went into so many champion ships and award events...i don't have a stage fright Hyunjin, I was born to be in the spotlight"

The confidence he held in that tone and his eyes that were shining from hope only makes Hyunjin get impressed of Minho's passion for every opportunity that came to him up until now.

Minho doesn't look like he would give up any time as soon as he was determined to win in this competition called life.

Hyunjin:"okay, you seem happy"

The younger was happy that his hyung wasn't having any troubles with his career and it just gets more exciting.

But Minho only shook his head at what Hyunjin said about him being happy.

Minho:"happy isn't the right word...I'm just grateful and thankful that I've got a career out of something I love"

Hyunjin shot him with a confused look then titled his head to the side and asked "then what is your happiness, hyung?"

And the older know very well how to answer that.

Minho:"my country, my language, my family, the candy shop, my cats and you... all of you make me happy and knowing you are by my side, I can't think of anything more"

Hyunjin's heart started beating looking just besides him, their faces were close enough for him to stare at Minho's genuine eyes and drown more into them while his ears were blessed by those soft genuine words as well.

It just pushed Hyunjin to confess his feelings as well.

Hyunjin:"you're also a part of my happiness hyung, you don't know how much I get happy whenever I get the chance to see you in person after a long time...I'm happy nothing has changed in our friendship"

Minho's smile dropped a little since Hyunjin ruined it by saying "friendship" a word he becomes to hate around Hyunjin because all he wants to do is court him.

Minho:"you know *sigh* i always let it slide whenever we chat but now I'm here close to you...i can't stay still"

He stood up from his chair and went behind Hyunjin to drag him with his chair away from the table and turn him to the side.

Hyunjin:"Hyung what ar-"

No time for words. Minho lifted Hyunjin on his shoulders and walked towards the closest spare room just to drop Hyunjin on top of the bed and go on top of him, caging the younger with his hands.

Minho:"you might see me as a friend but my feelings never changed Hyunjin, I still love you like I did, I still dream of you when I can, and long for you everyday"

He leaned down closer to kiss the other who stopped him by putting his hands on his mouth and pushing him away from him.

Hyunjin:"please Minho-hyung...don't strip me away from my best friend...i love you and care about you and I don't wanna lose you...you're the only friend I feel like myself with"

Minho wore an unpleasing expression hating how Hyunjin rejected him since the beginning-why can't he just surrender and let him kiss him?!

Minho:"why do you have high hopes for this friendship? What if we ended up-"

Hyunjin had already pushed Minho away from him and sat up to shoot his hyung with a straight expression.

Hyunjin:"not going to happen...I have a girlfriend and I'm happy with her"

Minho looking back frustrated with how the situation turns upside down but the skateboarder refused to give up.

Minho:"either way, I'm not going to give up"

Hyunjin:"you're so hopeless in love"