𝟐𝟑 || sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

After the accident, it had been three days and Minho didn't show up to school and Hyunjin got worried about him and his health

He tried calling him but the other wasn't picking up his calls and Hyunjin thought he lost it and he won't be seeing Minho again until he decided to visit him at his house after some over thinking sessions with himself in the past 3 days.

Minho:“what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend?”

Once the door was open, a tired looking teenager got revealed in his pyjamas of blue shirt and black joggers, Minho wasn't pleased by Hyunjin's visit after what happened with them in the last chapter.

Hyunjin didn't like how Minho was treating him which led him to wear an unsatisfied expression.

Hyunjin:“can't I visit my best friend?? and I want to play video games”

He said crossing his arms for Minho to sigh and let him get in because it's rude to keep someone waiting at the doorstep—that's what his mother taught him.

Minho:“I sold my PlayStation”

He said just when their feet stepped into his room for Hyunjin to take a full turn to look at Minho with wide eyes.

Hyunjin:“wait...WHY?????”

That piece of device has a lot of achievements he achieved and high scores he scored winning over his hyung the past 5 years.

Minho:“I sold it to buy a camera, I'm planning to open a Youtube channel”

He confessed for Hyunjin to be even more shocked by his hyung's sudden decisions...he should be prepared for anything coming from the older.

Hyunjin:“for what?”

Minho:“for skateboarding, duh...”

Rolling his eyes and saying that with tone that sounds obvious on what kind of content he's building his channel on.

But another thing Hyunjin was curious about and he stepped forward to ask that.

Hyunjin:“you know how to edit them?”

What he asked made Minho chuckle a little then wore a straight face again feeling offended.

Minho:“of course...what do you think I've been doing in the past years?!”

He crossed his arms with a frustrated expression, editing some scenes of k-drama or a music video has become something Minho is proud of doing and kind of impressed that it's getting more attention recently.

Hyunjin:“you mean those tiktok edits you always spend your free time on”

He joked while laughing making fun of Minho's talent of being an editor because Hyunjin doesn't know how his hyung didn't give up on it yet.