𝟒𝟐 || ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

The next morning, Hyunjin woke up with pain in his whole lower body

Minho was very rough with him last night and to keep his composer up, it was his first time being the one to receive the pain and pleasure or in other ways, getting wrecked. 

Hyunjin smiled and blushed remembering last night, Minho was hot taking the lead and being on top of him was also something he missed.

He looks around finding the room they share empty, no trace of where Minho is.

He didn't worry about it and hoped to see him later when they rode the car to go back to the city but when time passed and it was time to go back.

Minho wasn't here.

Hyunjin panicked hating the idea of his missing hyung so he walked towards Ms.Lee to ask her about him.

Hyunjin:“excuse me, Ms.Lee...can I know where Minho is?”

The woman turned towards the man confused thinking that her son already told Hyunjin about his sudden job.

Ms.Lee:“Minho got a call for an urgent job and I don't know what it is...maybe call him and ask him”

He nodded at her as he put the luggage in the car and closed the car's trunk.

He took out his phone from his jeans and texted Minho but he wasn't replying, he gave it sometimes as he took the lead to drive both mothers back to the city.

He dropped Ms.Lee at her house and stepped down from the car to carry their stuff and start walking towards their home since the car doesn't belong to them.

Hyunjin helped his mom empty up the luggage from the clothes and then both of them made afternoon meals and had it since the long drive way tired them.

His mom was tired so she went first to her room while hyunjin stayed on his couch looking at the void, his head was full of Minho and the way he couldn't tell him about his disappearance.

He felt the urge to cry—Minho being almost around him for the past 3 years, coming from time to time to leave him hanged by all the affection he does from kissing him to calling him Candy, and to act as a boyfriend for another person.

But now? Minho went without saying a word? How could Hyunjin get this?

It obviously Minho got tired of him and last night's session was only a way to ease his mind from stressing over anything despite them being in hot springs.

Hyunjin wasn't thinking straight as he wanted answers—he checked his phone again and there were no messages yet.

He then buried his head on the pillow wetting his eyes with his tears and nose start getting runny by every snuff he did.

He then heard the door being open thinking it was either his dog or his father but to his surprise, it was Minho.

Hyunjin:“H-Hyung!!”

He escaped his couch and dashed towards Minho to jump into his embrace and hug him very tightly.

The older just chuckled as he hugged the younger back and put his chin on top of the other's shoulders while closing his eyes—feeling happy at this moment.

Minho:“you missed me that much? It hasn't been a whole day yet you're crying for me?”

He teased for Hyunjin to break the hug and pout even more, wiping his eyes with his elbow and turned to look at Minho to say that next sentence.

Hyunjin:“don't ever disappear like that again...i really thought you're going to leave me again”

He hugged Minho again not finding his warm embrace a bother, he actually loves it when he melts in the other's arms.

Minho couldn't help but be a little offended since what mostly Hyunjin is feeling right now, he has felt it for 3 years now.

Well, 6 years if we don't count the days before Minho confesses to Hyunjin.

Minho:“you know me very well, I can't ever do that to you, I can't live without you myself let alone leaving you”

Tears rolled out from Hyunjin's eyes as he nodded while wrapping his arms around Minho's neck and sniffing against his chest—hating himself how he used to push Minho away.

Hyunjin:“then promise me you won't leave me”

He looked at Minho right in his eyes while clutching into his shirt his eyes wandered around the older's face admiring every inch of it.

Hyunjin then looked at Minho's lips which turned into a smile and moved but the voice reached his eyes a little bit late.

Minho:“I promise”

The younger blushed biting into his lower lip leaning forward to attach his lips into the other with a soft touch.

Minho's eyes slowly closed as he wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's torso and brought him closer so both could share a deep passionate kiss.