𝟐𝟓 || sᴋᴀᴛᴇʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ɪs ᴏʟʏᴍᴘɪᴄ??

Hyunjin:"it was my fault, right?"

Minho looks at hyunjin with a confused expression not sure what Hyunjin meant by saying that it was his fault.

Minho:"what do you mean candy?"

He asked with a smile, he didn't want to burden hyunjin with sharing about how he hated staying there.

Hyunjin:"because my girl-"

Minho:"hyunjin...we're friends, you don't have to worry about me...you enjoy your time with your girlfriend while I handle those feelings inside my chest"

Hyunjin felt bad, Minho was the victim in their friendship for catching feelings for him but there was nothing he could do since he doesn't love him the same way.

Hyunjin:"but hyung you ar-"

He was about to say that Minho was very obvious about his feelings and he should at least try forgetting them but his sentence was cut by a third voice that belonged to an elderly man.

"Excuse me? Are you perhaps Lee Minho the owner of "skating on risks" YouTube channel?"

The two boys turned to the man who was in a suit with a suitcase in his suit-looking like a manager who is looking for visuals in the streets to claim them to become trainees.

Upon hearing his name, Minho totally forgot about what him and Hyunjin were talking about right now and turned to the man.

Minho:"yes! And you ar-wait...aren't you Kim Leehyuk, the famous Korean skateboarder from the 2000s...you also were in a skateboarding movie as well"

He was in shock-one of his big role models is standing in front of him himself, Minho wants to handshake him so bad... He looks so handsome compared to his age.

Leehyuk:"the good old days...but I'm not here to show off, I'm here to take you with me to canada"

The news was dropped like a bomb for both boys to look at the man with wide eyes.

Minho:"WHAAAAAAAAT?"

Hyunjin:"you're kidding right? How can Minho go to Canada in the first place?"

It was unbelievable to both sides which resulted in Leehyuk chucking at the adorable young confused faces.

Leehyuk:"there's no need to worry about that...i have everything under control"

The moment his eyes landed on Minho's skateboarding online that he accidentally came across-the older skateboarder what big potential the teenager has in this sport.

Minho:"why me?"

He was confused on why one of the skateboarding legends was searching for him-it was good to be true that he started picturing himself walking through Canada's street full of snow.

Leehyuk:"I've seen your skating tricks on your channel...you're a genius Minho and there's going to be a skateboarding competition in Canada where I'm one of the hosts and have been looking for more participants"

He confessed for Minho to squeal knowing very well what the man was talking about while Hyunjin remained confused.

Hyunjin:"skateboarding is an Olympic sport?!"

He only received a light hit on his back from Minho after saying that.

Minho:"yes it is, you dummy...how did you find me Lee-ajushii"

Leehyuk just chuckled finding the way he was calling him but that is quite unfamiliar since he has been living in Canada for a long time that his young skateboarders call him "Mr.K" or "Mr.Lee" and he was used to that but hearing being called "ajushii" made him feel a little bit old.

Leehyuk:"I was familiar with the park you always shoot your videos at and it was the same one I used to play there when I was in my early twenties"

Coincidentally, Leehyuk native city was Seoul and the same neighborhood he grew up as a child and that is why he booked the first tickets back to Korea just to come and claim Minho before anyone can do that before him.

The teenage boy was a shining star and he couldn't afford to lose him.

Hyunjin:"hyung wait...you're not actually believing this guy right? What if he's a scam and he's saying this to bring you to Canada and sell your organs or some s#it"

Minho felt offended in place of Leehyuk since the man was the boy's role model from childhood and the one who introduced him to skateboarding.

Minho:"hey Lee-ajushii-Hyunjin doesn't believe you are trustworthy"

The man came from Behind Minho, searching on his phone about his latest achievement and some of his old Skateboarding documentaries that he once did with his friends.

Leehyuk:"then...wanna see my skateboarding and then you can judge me by that"

He found what he was looking for on his phone and then gave it to Hyunjin who received it with a sassy look.

Hyunjin:"like I would believe you"

Once the phone was in his hands, Hyunjin started watching the videos and couldn't but swear to himself that this man was more better than Minho in skateboarding and to think that he also won a lot of unlicensed wins on skateboarding before the sport Olympic debut.

Minho:"see?! I told you he's a legend"

The older man just shook his head and tapped Minho on his shoulder refusing what the teenage boy had said about him.

Leehyuk:"I'm not a legendary kid...now please guide me to your house so I can be able to speak with your parents since you're still a minor"

Minho nodded his head to him then turned to Hyunjin to wave him a goodbye.

Minho:"you can go back home Hyunjin, I have someone with me to go home"

He said walking away with the stranger man just to be left alone under the street light between the dark coldest night in Seoul.

Hyunjin:"sure, take care"