𝟏𝟒 || ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

Hyunjin kept rolling on his bed deciding whether he should go to Minho's house or not

He slept on his stomach wondering what would happen if he goes there.

Minho would definitely have a chance to touch him or kiss him again.

He blushed at that idea, closing his eyes where he could picture Minho smirking while touching him improperly.

Hyunjin:“dang it!! Why does he have a big impact on me”

His puppy barked the moment he said that he flinched and held his dog in his hands raising it above his head looking up at her.

Hyunjin:“you also agree that he's a pervert”

His puppy didn't bark this time as she kept looking at him with puppy eyes making Hyunjin fall in love with her even more.

.

.

.

The junior found himself in front of his senior's house, after a while of thinking...he decided to drop around 5 pm just to play video games with Minho.

He knocked on the door where Minho's father opened the door for him and invited him inside and then the mother came after, very happy to see Hyunjin in her house.

Ms.Lee:“what brought you here, Hyunjin?”

She asked offering him some of the baked sweets she just made which Hyunjin picked only one and put on his mouth.

Hyunjin(mouth full):“I came to play video games with Minho”

He said hiding his mouth with his hand, for both parents to look at each other and then at Hyunjin.

Mr.Lee:“Minho went to buy some groceries for dinner, you can go and wait for him in his room”

Hyunjin swallowed what he ate as he looked at the father who just told him about the absence of Minho... He didn't complain and didn't want to leave because his legs found their way walking towards Minho's room.

A familiar scent with familiar colors.

Minho's being his school's introvert outcast was also a sucker for video games and animated series, he also got cats but they are in the living room with the parents since Hyunjin had an allergy from them.

He sat waiting for Minho to come and after seconds the mother came with an orange juice and turned on the PlayStation for Hyunjin to play with any games he wanted.

He kept playing as hours had passed wondering where Minho would come and both could play games together.

At the 5th round, he gave up and stood up from the floor ready to walk out from the room and when he opened the door he was welcomed by the sight of his hyung.

Minho:“sorry I kept you waiting, candy”

He smiled closing the door behind just as he got an end for Hyunjin to hit him on his chest causing the senior to let out a “uff” sound.

Hyunjin:“I'm the one to blame for deciding to come here...i wish I didn't come here”

He crossed his arms turning around facing Minho with his back not wanting to see the other's face, Hyunjin then blushed when Minho wrapped his arms around his waist.

Minho:“but you came, you wanted to see me and I am happy about that”

He said before leaving a kiss on Hyunjin's cheeks who flinched and let go the second he had that kiss.

Hyunjin:“I am not in the mood to play video games anymore”

Minho chuckled upon seeing his reaction from his touch which made him melt on the other's cuteness even more.

Minho:“we can always do something else, like cuddling with kissing”

Hyunjin blushed after he heard what his hyung suggested on what both should do instead of playing video games.

He chuckled, and then looked at Minho with a straight expression and said “no” and started walking towards the door planning to leave but luck wasn't on his side when Minho pushed him to the bed and spooned him with his arms.

Hyunjin:“hyung...please let go...we can't do this”

He let out a shy tone, admitting to himself that he's liking Minho's embrace and afraid he would get addicted to him.

Minho:“of course we can, we're boyfriends”

What he said made Hyunjin blush and look at Minho who was looking back at him with admiration, the junior bit into his lower lip to start leaning towards his hyung and collide his lips with his own.

It was an unexpected move but Minho wasn't even shocked but overwhelmed that he finally got kissed by the other.

He grabbed Hyunjin's jaw and started eating his lips, leaving no spot being kissed.

After some minutes from the kiss, Hyunjin buried his head on Minho's chest telling him to not say anything and let him sleep.

Feeling very embarrassed that he was the one to make the first move this time.

Minho:“cute”

He received another hit from Hyunjin who claimed that he would leave if Minho kept acting like that which results in Minho behaving around him not wanting this moment with Hyunjin to end.