𝟑𝟓 || ᴛʜᴇ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs

After 4 months exactly that night, Hyunjin found himself on the same bed with his girlfriend in front of the room's projector, ready to watch the movie Minho is going to act in

When Jiyun knew that Minho's role in the movie was being intimate with a female actress gave her so much hope that he would leave Hyunjin alone and focus on pleasing women in his Canada life.

She would also use this movie date as an opportunity to lure Hyunjin into her charms and maybe go for it today.

Botj sat on the bed in each other's arms to watch the movie that just started.

The main character was the male lead where he was an intelligent detective that has solved so many cases but one case remains a mystery and that is that girl he met coincidentally at the bar.

Who was she? And how could she make him go nuts for her by one wink, he got to know and solve this mystery but to do that he got to go through her friends,  family and even exes, just to be able to be with her.

And basically Minho's role in the movie is one of the female exes who was taken by the Male lead's cousin where they share a toxic relationship.

Hyunjin and Jiyun were watching Minho's scene, the same scene he once practiced with him—he gulped watching it being done in front of him but with another person which causes him to feel a little bit off hating the idea of someone else being under Minho instead of him.

Minho:“you're mine, you hear that?! No one would be able to take you away from me and I'm not giving up on you”

Hyunjin just closed his eyes imagining himself being under him at this right moment and getting to hear those words from him directly.

But even with his imagination, Hyunjin couldn't compare to him actually experiencing that moment with the older for so many times.

Jiyun:“are you hard?”

Hyunjin turned to look at his girlfriend with wide eyes calming himself a little after that thought he had with Minho.

Hyunjin:“i—”

He didn't say anything, he stay silence looking back at the movie where Minho's scene was done and it was switched to the main couple, he held the remote and turn off the projector and couldn't handle the tightness around his pants.

Jiyun:“you know I'm here and I can handle you being horny around me all the time”

She said putting her hands on his chest where he took them in his and looked at her with hopeful eyes.

Hyunjin(💭):«maybe having it with her could distract me from him»

He thought, going on top of his girlfriend thinking to please her for tonight.

But even after that session and he couldn't escape thinking about Minho, he put his elbow on top of his eyes feeling guilty because being on top of his girlfriend which wasn't satisfying.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰:❝Candy❞

He blushed imagining himself being under Minho, caged with both of his arms and meeting the other's pricing eyes.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰:❝You like me, just admit it❞

He could imagine the smirk that goes on his lips which Hyunjin finds very attractive and hot but he couldn't fall.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰:❝you thought of me while having it with her❞

Hyunjin could hear him clearly through his mind going out of his ears making it sound like Minho was really this much closer to him.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰:❝you think of me like I'm your first priority❞

It was his brain's tricks on him by having a cold breath feeling going across his ears which felt like the older was whispering and Hyunjin was a victim of his brain.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰:❝you love me Hyunjin, you just can't say it❞

Hyunjin sealed his mouth while having his eyes closed—does he love the other?

He shouldn't be feeling this way, the amount of disappointment he has in his heart for beating for someone who shouldn't, now he has to go through those heartaches that come with it.

Hyunjin:“shut up!! Go away!!! I don't...i don't love you...so stay away from my mind”

As much as he hates to admit it, Hyunjin was already in love with Minho.