𝟒𝟕 || ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ʀɪɴɢ

Hyunjin sighed walking out from his college building, he just submitted his work, his last piece that would give him the final mark to his records

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hyunjin sighed walking out from his college building, he just submitted his work, his last piece that would give him the final mark to his records.

He was nervous to not pass his second year since he's been skipping college lately and that's all because of Minho.

How much his schedule is so locked up with classes he couldn't do anything except for skipping so he could spend more time with his boyfriend.

Minho had a championship held in Japan this summer and he won't be back for two months and Hyunjin was so silent about this and not speaking it out that he wants to go with him too.

He arrived at his house where he found his mother sitting on the couch watching her be loved drama on TV.

He gulped, his parents are home less often but that didn't stop them from spending their time with their son so he wouldn't feel awkward around them.

Hyunjin built the courage and walked towards his mother who spotted him and was happy to see him this early.

Ms.Hwang:“honey!! You're here...are you coming from college”

She hugged her son just when her drama ended and turned off the TV so she could put allh her focus on her son.

Hyunjin:“yeah...i submitted my last landscape and I'll be waiting for my final results that will decide if I pass or not”

He's still nervous to disappoint his parents since he chooses art instead of law and business like his parents who didn't mind that and all they wanted was what makes Hyunjin happy.

Ms.Hwang:“you're talented, son and I'm sure you'll have a full mark”

The mother have her faith on her son.

Hyunjin smiled feeling happy that he had this little encouragement from her, he wasn't sure of his talent but good to know that his mother was there by his side supporting him.

Hyunjin:“there's something else”

He gulped again not knowing how he should come out to his mom, he wanted her to know about his relationship with Minho and hope to be supporting in his life decisions.

The mother saw how nervous her son was so she put her hand on his back and started patting his pack with soft tabs.

Ms.Hwang:“if you don't want to tell me now, that's okay...I'll always be here for you”

Her sweet soft words made Hyunjin feel so bad and guilty that he has been hiding this from her.

Hyunjin:“mom...I'm dating a guy”

Everything went silent, the mother was shocked from what her son just confessed.

Ms.Hwang:“wait...how about jiyun?”