𝟎𝟔 || ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ

[5 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 𝙼𝙷:𝟷𝟿 , 𝙷𝙹:𝟷𝟾]

Minho and Hyunjin are very close now.

They were each other's safe space.

Hyunjin became more popular once he joined Minho's high school with his pretty looks and him having the ability to befriend his classmates and the neighbor classes.

On the other hand, Minho had avoided everyone, he was unapproachable from both males and females since he pushed everyone away.

Minho lost the ability to befriend anyone after his two close friends from middle school had moved out from the country.

And he couldn't ignore Hyunjin either since their both parents were friends

Hyunjin:“HYUNG!!!”

But that didn't stop Hyunjin from approaching Minho at lunch breaks or recess.

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Minho's shoulders who flinched since the Junior jumped on him instead.

It didn't make Minho get angry at him.

Minho:“good morning, candy”

Hyunjin blushed at the nickname, because recently Minho has been acting weird around him by calling him pet names and spending so much time with him, but he shrugged it off thinking maybe because they were close.

Hyunjin:“why don't you join me in the canteen today with my friends?”

Minho looked at him with disgusting eyes, Hyunjin must know so far that he wasn't the same as before and he gave up being around people he doesn't know and doesn't want hyunjin to introduce him to his friends.

Minho:“no...and I will never join you”

No one knows how close the two are but they don't show it at school since Minho turns into a whole different person unlike when he's around Hyunjin at home.

He would ignore everyone and stay inside his bubble.

Hyunjin:“why not?”

Minho looked around them seeing no body which gives him the access to get closer to Hyunjin and whispers in his ear...

Minho:“because I want your attention only to me and nobody else”

Then walked away since the school bell rings leaving Hyunjin's speechless.

And he should be since he does not know how much Minho loves him.

✮✮✮

Minho, was on his way to his family store in the middle of the night just to take sour gummy worms without his father's constant.

He got the key and opened it where he walked towards the gummy candies and looked for the ones he's been looking for.

Minho:“found you”

He took the red plastic shovel and took a big amount of gummy worms and put them inside the treatpack.

Once he was done, he locked the store again and went upstairs to his room where he put the treatpack on top of his desk as he sat there as well and put his head on his elbows that were fixed on the surface and kept staring at the little plastic candy bag.

Minho:“I hope he will give me the permission to call him mine”

He then turned off the light and went to sleep where he could dream about Hyunjin.

He's a pure innocent boy who Minho always admires who loves dancing and art.

Hyunjin was a sucker for sour gummy worms which Minho finds very cute in his friend that Hyunjin would forget everything bad you did to him if you give him his favorite candy.

Minho isn't social around school unlike the boy he likes who has a bunch of friends he hangs out with everyday that consist of three friends in the same grade.

Minho:“hyunjin”

He called after spotting the said boy with his friends on the table at the canteen.

The brunette boy turned towards him with eyes wide not believing he was seeing his hyung here.

Hyunjin:“Hyung, what brought you here? I thought you hated being in the canteen”

He asked standing up shocked to see his introverted friend in a bustling place.

Minho:“I do hate it but I'm here to give you this”

He shoved the plastic bag full of candles in front of hyunjin's eyes which got wider and shined upon seeing his favorite candy.

Hyunjin:“sour gummy worms? Hyung those are my favorite”

He said before he snatched those candies from his hyung's hands and opened them just to pick a green worm and put it in his mouth tasting the apple flavor with a sour at the end.

Minho smiled looking at his boy crush.

Minho:“yeah I can see that”

He said admiring the way Hyunjin's cheeks moved while munching into the gummy worms while smiling his way.

Hyunjin:“why would you give them to me out of nowhere?”

He said forgetting that he was chatting with his friends at the table and putting all his focus on his hyung but his friends didn't complain since Hyunjin was a social butterfly and it was his nature to switch from one friend to another.

Minho:“date me Hyunjin”

He said loud enough for the tables around him to get silent, Hyunjin looked at him with wide eyes and froze just before he could put another gummy worm inside his mouth.

Hyunjin:“wha—”

He was cut again by Minho getting closer to him and holding both of his hands that caused the bag of candy to fall on the seat they were both sitting on.

Minho:“be my boyfriend, I love you Hyunjin”