𝟐𝟒 || ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ

It has been a couple months since Minho graduated from high school

Hyunjin was still upset that his hyung won't be attending college with him but he didn't let that annoying him for a bit longer and focus on his own senior year.

He has his friends gang and beautiful girlfriend, he has his average marks with his goal to go to his dream college.

He wants to do motion photography in college where he would be taking care of the camera, he had always been a sucker for taking videos and pictures and he achieved that by going to the club and filming his hyung skating.

Yeah! as it seems that Minho was still stubborn about raising his views on YouTube by risking his life into this.

Skateboarding has always been a dangerous sport but Minho puts his efforts on it since he was 11 years old.

Hyunjin remembers in middle school that students used to call him "the skating genius" because he beat so many older skateboarders at a young age which caused him to be popular.

But popularity isn't what Minho was looking for, he doesn't want attention from a small crowd.

Rather than popular, he wants to be famous... Rather than a small crowd, he wants the whole world domination.

Minho:"HAVE YOU SHOT THAT?!"

Hyunjin was panting after running after his hyung to capture his breathtaking skating, his talent was getting better day by day and Hyunjin was even more proud to notice that the achievement the older have done.

Hyunjin:"surprisingly, I did"

Minho skated towards him just to snatch the camera and start watching his skating and began to point out at so many mistakes he has done to not do it next time.

Minho:"it's not good enough...shoot another one"

He gives the camera back to Hyunjin again not very satisfied about the outcome for the younger to wide his eyes and looks at Minho with a shocking expression.

Hyunjin:"you're kidding right? Aren't you tired from doing all of that body work?"

He complains very worried about his and Minho's health not wanting him to suffer himself with playing on a board for the rest of the day but the older shot him with a death glare.

Minho:"that wasn't enough and I won't get tired until I do a better trick...NOW START RECORDING"

He yelled the last sentence by skating away and going back to the park bowl-the two had once again snuck into the closed park but they didn't have much time until the security guard would come to check here again.

So they need to work and record fast.

.

.

.

Minho(laughing):"you were so cute getting to record me while we were running from that security guard again"

Hyunjin Huffs blowing up his front hair from his hair-it was getting too long again a sign for him to cut it again.

He dislikes doing these kinds of risks recording tasks with Minho but just because he loves him and respects his passion about skateboarding he keeps doing this.

Hyunjin:"hey, my family is having dinner tonight, wanna join us?"

He turned to his hyung inviting him to the family reunion this evening for Minho's smile to drop and look at Hyunjin with a straight face.

Minho:"is your girlfriend gonna come?"

Hyunjin smiled painfully through his teeth-a forced smile to be exact which caused the older to sigh knowing he should hate on someone just because she was Hyunjin's girlfriend.

A partner who can be close to him, who can kiss him and hold his hand, and go on dates with him.

Not going to lie to himself but Minho is jealous that someone got to have Hyunjin other than him.

He should learn from now on how to move on and fit someone else's preference.

Hyunjin:"you can't come if yo-"

Minho:"no! I'll go...besides, I missed your mom's food"

Hyunjin smiled, a chuckle was followed after feeling happy that his best friend would be a part of this dinner and excited to show off his girlfriend to his parents as well.

.

.

.

Minho sat awkwardly on the table, everyone got their partners instead of him.

Hyunjin's parents were in their world talking and flirting while Hyunjin and Jiyun weren't any different.

His heart aches and wishes to go home but he knows he promised Hyunjin to stay and try to enjoy it-but what's there to enjoy if you're going to be a third wheel the whole time?

So he stand up with an excuse that he was full even if he didn't eat that much, just to escape this atmosphere.

He can't stay knowing that his crush, the boy he loves for five years is taken and enjoying himself with another person.

He stands on the kitchen leaning his head on the sink trying not to cry on how much messed up his romantic life is becoming-if he had the opportunity to leave, runaway from the country he would have left long ago but the problem is that it would cost him one of his kidneys to be able to travel outside the country.

He wasn't that rich and his family business doesn't have that much affordable income.

So he's most likely stuck in this country to the third wheel his only best friend that he loves more than anybody else.

He walked out from the kitchen and walk to Hyunjin who was wrapping his arms around Jiyun's shoulders.

Minho:"I'm leaving, my mom called me to come home"

Hyunjin looked at him confused not buying that excuse for him to let go of his girlfriend and stand up with Minho.

Hyunjin:"I'll walk with you there"

He said for Minho to wide his eyes looking back at Jiyun.

Minho:"how about-"

The girlfriend just chuckled shaking her head assuring Minho It's not a bother since both are friends and she doesn't want to come in between them.

Jiyun:"don't worry, I can wait here...it's not like you're stealing him from me"

Minho forced a chuckle on his lips twitching them along with looking at Jiyun with bombastic eyes.

Minho:"yeah right"