𝟐𝟐 || ʜɪs ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Walking down the way through the school corridor, his bag hung down his shoulder as he reached his destination at his locker.

"have you heard? Hyunjin and Jiyun are dating"

His ears peaked the moment those words had gone through his ears, he looked behind and two female students were talking about the dating rumor.

Which is true since Hyunjin asked her out last week when Minho left him and she accepted.

"it was really shocking for me but both of them are on the same level, pretty and loved by so many"

Another reason is that a lot of people were expecting those two to date based on their family background and the presence they held around school.

"I wanted him to stay with Minho though"

His eyes got wide as he heard the student mention his name...true that the whole school knows about them dating for a short period of time but Minho never thought there was someone who was okay with them being in a relationship.

"what are you talking about? Hyunjin didn't seem like he was enjoying his time with him...i bet the other forced"

She turned to convince her friend that Hyunjin never looked happy around Minho which caused him to slam his locker out of frustration making the two girls flinch and look his way who walked to them quickly ready to defend himself and correct the rumors about him with Hyunjin.

Minho:"so you guys are talking behind my back"

The two girls didn't know what to say afraid of the boy in front of them who couldn't stop looking at them with priced eyes.

"ohh uhm we-we are-"

Minho:"I didn't force him on anything...we didn't work out together so don't ever dare spread rumors about us"

He said with a low tone and red eyes pointing his finger at each girl's nose back and forth warning them not to say bull crap about him and Hyunjin.

The two girls then bowed and ran away from him just for Hyunjin to come from behind and wrap his arm around Minho's shoulder.

Hyunjin:"why do that to the poor girls?"

He joked with a light chuckle but Minho didn't find it funny as he removed the hand from his shoulder and turned to look at Hyunjin with a serious expression.

Minho:"I thought you were going to side with me on this"

Hyunjin felt the seriousness in Minho's behavior which caused him to slightly panic wanting to lower the heat a little.

Hyunjin:"it is not like the rumors about us are true...we didn't take it seriously"

He said with a carefree tone that went noticed by Minho who felt the urge to punch Hyunjin in the face because he wasn't seeing his feelings clearly.

Minho:"well, I did and loved those seven days so much"

He said firmly grabbing Hyunjin's wrist and making him look at his eyes, Hyunjin could swear that there were stars in them because Minho's eyes were like a galaxy where he could lose in them if he doesn't keep it cool.

Hyunjin:"hyung...stop, I don't see you that way"

He averted his gaze away from the other's stare not planning to keep the eye contact for so long.

Minho:"I know...you have her so you don't need me anymore"

That made Hyunjin turn to him again with a confused expression not knowing what Minho's deal was against his new girlfriend.

Hyunjin:"having a girlfriend won't affect our friendship"

Minho chuckled at the word "friendship"

Because after what both have been through in the past weeks, and Hyunjin is still calling them friends.

Minho:"friendship? bulls#it!! I f#cking love you and it hurt me seeing you both together"

Hyunjin thought that Minho was being triggered by Jiyun's presence around them which wasn't dangerous so the boyfriend got to defend his girlfriend.

Hyunjin:"Jiyun is a nice girl"

Minho:"I KNOW!! which makes it worse than how it already is...YOU THINK I CAN FORGET THOSE FEELINGS SO EASILY?!?!"

The last sentence was yelled from the top of his lungs which caused students around them to stop whatever they were doing and put their focus on them.

One of the crowd was Jiyun who stepped into the circle where Minho and Hyunjin were standing.

Jiyun:"Hyunjin? What is happening?"

She asked, crossing her arms with her boyfriend's trying to gain answers from him on what was going on between him and Minho who looked at her with envy letting his emotions get the best of him.

Minho:"I will tell you what's happening; I actually lov-"

Before he could say it and confess in front so many people again, Hyunjin cut him up by saying "HYUNG STOP!!! stop...enough please..." not wanting Minho to embarrass himself again.

Minho looked at Hyunjin with wide eyes realizing what he was about to do which made him lower his head and start walking away from Hyunjin with a heavy heart.

Jiyun:"wanna go after him?"

She was worried about them since Hyunjin told her that his relationship with Minho is very special and doesn't want to lose it.

Hyunjin looked at his friend's back getting away from his sight while hearing what his girlfriend was saying for him to sigh and shook his head.

Hyunjin:"let him be...I'll just make it worse"