𝟐𝟕 || ᴇᴀʀʀɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ms

Ms.Lee:“have you packed everything?”

She came asking after she saw her son put his luggage in front of the doorstep for Minho to chuckle and turn to his mother to assure her about everything.

Minho:“yes mom...you were with me when I packed my clothes”

The mother was there with her son in the morning making sure he packed everything and cooked him all of his favorite food as a goodbye feast and didn't let him go as she invited him to watch a drama with her and play cards as well.

Ms.Lee:“i was just making sure”

Minho chuckled walking towards his mother to give her a quick hug but Ms.Lee didn't want to let go of him yet so she caged him in her arms.

Minho:“don't worry mom...I'll be okay, this is going to be my career that is going to decide my future”

The mother knows very well that she can't be there for her son as he was getting older and one day he would be doing fine without her, like this job opportunity in Canada—you won't imagine how she was happy for him when Minho told her about his passion for skateboarding.

Her happiness is his happiness.

Ms.Lee:“i know, it's a big opportunity for you that you couldn't reject and I support you in whatever you do as long as it makes you happy”

She said breaking the hug and switching to grab her son by his jaw and rub her thumbs against his cheeks looking at Minho with heart eyes seeing her son as the most beautiful boy out there.

Minho:“as much as I love skateboarding but it doesn't make me as happy as I'm around you mom...I'll miss you”

He went for another hug burying his head on her shoulders and wrapped his arms tightly around his mother's shoulder.

Ms.Lee:“I'll miss you too my precious outstanding diamond”

She hugged him back closing her eyes while smiling, lucky to have a kind loving son like him...she raised him so well.

Minho:“I'll try to face cam you and call you whenever I can”

He said for his mom to pat his head and both kept smiling similar smiles at each other since Minho got his mother's smile.

Ms.Lee:“and visit us while you can too”

He nodded then gave her a kiss on her forehead then whispered “I will” before walking towards his room again.

He throw himself on the bed laying on his back with his hand under his head looking at the ceiling with the thoughts of how his life is gonna change from now on with living away from his family to pursue his passion on skateboarding.

He tried to clear his mind from thinking about the future and switched into his phone where there was a notification from his contacts which was Hyunjin.

━━━━━━Today, at 22:26━━━━━━

My Candy🍬

come to the playground
Seen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

He looked at the time and found it 10pm.

Minho wondered what Hyunjin wanted him to come at this time to the playground—But the skateboarder didn't see nothing wrong with going there since he was the one to invite Hyunjin into that playground at night for a goodbye kiss.

He stood up from his bed then wore his jacket and went towards the door informing his mom that he was going to step out for a little bit to go meet Hyunjin at the park and the women shouted at him to be careful.

After a 5 minutes walk, he arrived at the playground just to find Hyunjin sitting on one of the swings while his hands were on his jackets pockets.

Minho walked closer and took a seat on the swing next to Hyunjin where his hands went up to hold the chains.

Minho:“now you're the one who called me so suddenly out in the night”

He said with a smirk for Hyunjin to look at him with a furrowed brows and ready to defend himself.

Hyunjin:“I have no choice, you were busy spending the day with your family and packing stuff to go tomorrow”

Minho chuckled nodding his head understanding what Hyunjin meant and didn't judge him but grateful that the younger was being considered of his situation.

Minho:“it's okay...what's up Candy?”

Hyunjin looked away from his hyung for a little bit of time then fixed into his lap where his hands were now under his sight after bringing them out from his pockets with a little black box in them.

Hyunjin:“here, for you”

He shoved the box towards Minho from the side without turning his head to face.

Minho's eyes got wide upon receiving something from his dongsaeng and that caused his cheeks to get rosy and heart to start flattering and after opening the box, his eyes landed on the item inside.

Minho:“earrings?”

He turned to Hyunjin for an answer since he gave them to him without saying anything so he was looking for answers with his eyes which Hyunjin noticed it and caused him to blush a little bit because of the reason why he gives him those accessory pieces.

Hyunjin:“wear them and never take them off”

Minho chuckled at the flustered Hyunjin finding him so cute and he did as he told him and took the earrings and plugged them into his ears—they were simple black dots earrings.

Minho:“is this supposed to be like promising rings?”

He asked with a smirk for Hyunjin to scuff at that.

Hyunjin:“promising rings my foot...they are just to remind you that I'll only be your best friend and nobody can replace me”

Minho couldn't control it, his dongsaeng was being all cute giving him this gift telling not to take them off which were also a reminder that Hyunjin remains number one for him... He couldn't hold it as he stood up from his swing and walked towards the boy next to him.

Minho:“you're so adorable”

He grabbed Hyunjin's head who was looking up at him meeting his eyes—a sign for Minho to lower his head and start leaning down to attach their lips together. it was a soft light kiss that only contain lips touching and rubbing them against each other.

A pure puppy love was held between the two minors at the silent cold night.

Hyunjin:“hyung stop...not here”

He stopped him by pushing Minho's face away from him and turning his head to the side getting shy upon reacting to his hyung's kiss again.

But something Hyunjin didn't except after is Minho leaving a kiss on his cheeks by saying the next sentence.

Minho:“I love you so much, I'll never replace you and I will always miss you”

Which was enough to send Hyunjin to the nth could... Again...