𝟏𝟏 || ʜᴀᴍ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ

“tell us Hyunjin, are you really dating that introvert weird senior?”

“he's not forcing you to be with him doesn't he?”

“we're here for if you ever need help”

Hyunjin's morning was greeted by so many students checking on him and assuring him that it was going to be okay which led him to sigh since it was all Minho's fault for confessing in front of that whole crowd.

Hyunjin:“at this rate I won't eat my lunch in peace”

He said that just after he closed his locker and started walking upstairs going to his classroom but he felt like someone was following him so he turned around just to find Minho walking up the stairs like him.

Minho:“you can always have lunch at the rooftop, everyone knows that's my territory and no one dared to come there since I made them feel uncomfortable”

He explained getting closer to hyunjin who trialled on his feets backwards about to fall but Minho was too quick to catch him by his waist while Hyunjin's hands were fixed on his chest.

Minho chuckled as he leaned closer to Hyunjin's face who closes his eyes but luckily the school bell rings that caused the junior to push his hyung away from him and run away and while walking towards his class he muttered under his mouth...

Hyunjin:“idiot, he doesn't know what personal space is”

After that, lunch break came and Minho stayed at the rooftop waiting for Hyunjin to come, most halfway through the break and there were no signs of him which caused Minho to feel sad knowing his invite was rejected.

Minho(💭):“I shouldn't have been more consider which relate to his ambience space”

But just seconds after, the door of the rooftop was open revealing Hyunjin that caused Minho to wear a smile around his lips and before he could say anything the other pointed at him and said while walking around him...

Hyunjin:“shut up...not even a word...”

He walked toward the senior and took a seat beside the senior and brought his unfinished ham sandwich and started eating from it.

Minho took it as an opportunity and he put his head on Hyunjin's lap/thigh.

Hyunjin looked at him with wide eyes cheeks chubby with the big bite he did, he blushed at how Minho forgot about his comfort zone around him.

Hyunjin:“what are you doing?”

Minho buried his head on top of his thigh finding it very comfortable as he closed his eyes feeling blessed.

Minho:“we're boyfriends for a week, so let me enjoy you to the fullest that I can”

Hyunjin blushed at what his hyung said and continued eating his sandwich and that is how they spent the rest of their lunch break.