𝟏𝟗 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs

Minho was getting ready for the sport festival, Hyunjin signed his name into the race running marathon because it was what the Junior wanted after he won over him

Yes! Hyunjin beat Minho in a game and his prize was for Minho to think about their friendship once again and give it a try.

And one of the methods is joining the marathon and from that, both have been taking time out of their free time and use it to get ready for the race.

Freshman year against junior year against senior year.

Three grades against each other.

And coincidentally, both Hyunjin and Minho found out that they are going to compete with each other in the last round.

Minho(panting):"if I win, can I take you on a date?"

He asked after running for 45 minutes with Hyunjin, they both were tired and decided to take a little rest.

Hyunjin:"hey!! I thought that was done between us"

He complained that Minho isn't giving up on him after they decided to go back to being friends again.

Hyunjin doesn't know how hard it is for Minho to keep going with this.

Minho:"it's not fair for you to do it and not me"

He said defending his situation, Minho did what Hyunjin wanted him to do and they are back to being friends like what the younger wanted but Minho won't stay still until he gets what he deserves.

Hyunjin:"because your situation is more dangerous than mine"

Minho chuckled, finding what Hyunjin said was a bit hard to understand but was funny to listen to.

Minho:"why would it be dangerous?"

Hyunjin didn't like how Minho was laughing like that, and it made it more dangerous when his belly kept doing funny things inside him...he won't let Minho win.

Hyunjin:"imagine if I fall for you...i don't want that"

Minho pout, being rejected all the time is very hard for him especially when Hyunjin doesn't seem to have any signs of loving him back.

Minho:"you're breaking my heart again"

Hyunjin:"you brought this upon yourself"

And it was true, if Minho didn't confess they wouldn't be here complaining who's right, instead they would laugh and enjoy this sport festival but no! Minho insisted on not giving up just like Hyunjin.

Minho:"whatever, if I win I'll take you on a date"

He smirks for Hyunjin to look away having mixed feelings if he would like the idea of Minho taking him on a date or not.

Hyunjin:"not fair because I know I'll lose against you"

Minho had always been good at sporty stuff including board skating, and Hyunjin knew very well the consequences of this competition.

Minho:"let's wait and see"

Days have passed and it is time for the marathon race, each student was ready to beat the other thinking only about theor team and how to beat the other.

“why would we let Minho be the final racer?”

“yeah I bet he's going to disappoint us”

Some senior students in Minho's team were against him doing the final part and if it kept up this way then Minho would get taken out for sure.

“guys guys calm down...we should be a team here and not complain and I chose Minho because both went to the same middle school and I saw his potential...i won't choose him just like”

Said the soccer club captain for the others to shut up knowing that the captain won't lie and they knew about him going to the same school as Minho.

Minho was thankful that he got someone to defend him from negative reviews from other students.

Once it's time for the race, the first round where students start running with their stick in their hands.

A freshman student was fast and gave the stick to his partner while the other ran behind.

In the second round, both senior students and Junior students give the stick at the same time for Hyunjin and Minho to receive and start running beside each other.

They were at a similar pace until at the end when the finish line was close, Minho turned on all of his stamina and used to run past Hyunjin and dash towards the finish line and won.

Everyone was cheering for Minho and his team came to him and congratulated him while the soccer captain who put his full trust in Minho, Came and lifted him up on his shoulders and senior year students won the school festival with more points.

Hyunjin saw how happy Minho looked around his team and how he was smiling with everyone and he couldn't but be more jealous that he can't share this happiness with him.

Minho:“HYUNJIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!”

It was very loud, loud to make the celebration sounds lower a little to hear why would Minho call his enemy when he won?

Maybe they bet on something?

Hyunjin turned around to face Minho who was standing very away from him and smiled at his direction then brought his hand to his mouth to shout “DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR BET, CANDY!!!”

Hyunjin blushed, being called that in front of so many people make it harder for him to handle the situation so he left running away from the school stadium.

Running away from Minho.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥, 𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.