𝟒𝟎 || ʜᴏᴛ sᴘʀɪɴɢs

The whole ride was being carried by the mothers talking the whole time with their voices being so loud, Hyunjin decided to sleep while Minho focused on driving towards the location since he's the only person to know the way

Minho would keep taking glances at Hyunjin while smiling whenever he got the chance too, looking at his lover for the nth time without getting bored of it.

His mother had noticed her son looking at Hyunjin while a smile never left his lips which made her get confused on how to read her son's mind.

Ms.Lee:“Aren't we there yet?”

She asked but didn't get an answer since all Minho was thinking about right now is how to court Hyunjin on the hot springs without ruining anything.

His mother leans towards her son and hits him on his head which causes him to let out a low “oww” and asks his mom why she did that while whispering to avoid waking up Hyunjin.

Ms.Hwang:“she asked you if we were there yet”

The other mother came to talk to her friend just to receive a hyped “oohh” from the skateboarder who just entered the hot springs territory and parked his car beside the building.

He unbuckled his seat and then turned to Hyunjin who was putting his head on the window, a smile never left Minho's lips as he reached his hand to caress his hair.

Minho:“wake up candy, we're here”

Hyunjin didn't wake up but he turned his head facing Minho who paused from what he was doing and admired his lover up close—the mothers kept looking back and forth between the two sons and both figured out that Minho might have something towards Hyunjin.

The younger blinked his eyes open and with narrowed eyes he looked around and the first thing his eyes landed on was the man in front of him which caused him to chuckle thinking he was still in his dream that he had before waking up.

Hyunjin:“waking up to your face...is very nice”

Minho blushed and the mothers were dumbfounded to say anything, Hyunjin then looked at his left and faced his mother which caused his smile to drop and wide his eyes.

He stuttered trying to say something but he was cut by Minho laughing at him, and soon enough everyone was laughing except for him.

Minho:“you're adorable, Candy”

He said with a teeth smile going back to caress his hair from the back, one of the mothers stepped out to say from behind.

Ms.Hwang:“it seems like you two miss each other so much”

She boldly commented, knowing absolutely nothing about what was going on between those two gentlemen behind her back.

No one knows that Minho is still after Hyunjin.

Ms.Lee:“you guys are so adorable, I wish I had my camera with me to capture this moment”

She sequeled in happiness since she rarely sees that adoration expression her son holds whenever he looks at the younger.

Minho was very in love with Hyunjin to the point that he left his life in Canada just to come and live here besides him and close to him.

Minho:“mom...seriously?! We're full grown ups, what's left to capture?”

He knows how much the women got many albums in her closet which is filled with his pictures since his birth.

It was another reason why Minho loves his mom so much.

This time it was Hyunjin's turn to chuckle at how cute Minho looks while bickering with his mother.

Ms.Hwang always knows how easily her son can smile but she noticed in the past 3 years almost without Minho, Hyunjin didn't give that happiness he used to give like before.

So she was happy that Minho could make her son smile without any effort.

Ms.Hwang:“quit the chit chat everybody and let us enjoy this trip”

.

.

.

After they settle in their rooms, Minho already got the revision done since his friend Felix gave him a free pass to enjoy his time here with his family.

One of the ladies that work in this hot springs came to Minho asking him if he was single but Minho politely declines recognizing the woman as Felix's aunt since the boy once told him how noisy she could get and always looking for hot men for her daughter.

He shrugged that off by going inside the room he shared with hyunjin just to invite him to the hot springs.

Minho entered the room where Hyunjin was almost wearing his traditional robe.

The robe wasn't fully dressed by Hyunjin which showed his shoulders, collarbone, and neck for Minho to stare deep at those areas with gulping on how thirsty he is for him.

Hyunjin quickly tied his robe hiding his bare shoulders while blushing since Minho's intense stare was enough to make the whole room hot.

Hyunjin:“let's go hyung”

They both went to the showers, sitting on low bunks in the opposite direction, facing each other with their backs.

Both didn't turn around as they felt nervous and shy and quickly put the towel around their waist and went outside towards the hot bath.

They fixed themes on the water sitting besides each other where their shoulders touched causing both of them to react since Minho and Hyunjin got mutual feelings towards each other by now.

Hyunjin looks around finding the whole bath empty while the background is filled with charters and laughter from the other side which is the female bath.

Hyunjin:“I wonder why no one is here?”

He chuckled trying to light up the mood between him and his hyung who looked at him with hungry eyes ready to answer him why they were alone right now.

Minho:“that's because I booked the whole hour for us only”